Official UFC on Fox 14 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA Monday

Spread for Hawks and Warriors separately

What you guys think of a Davis + Moose parlay? Pays out at incredible odds.

I just parlayed Davis+Mousasi. I think it is a pretty safe one and the odds are almost even. Im pretty sure on Mousasi and Davis should win too.

He got a lot of heat recently for not including his free bets with his paid bets in his overall tally. (His free bets did poorly.) If I was to give him the benefit of the doubt I'd say he's only applying the standard that others are holding him to. But you have to wonder if, say Seattle lost, he would have included that free play in the post fight recap. He seems to have a tendency to spin outcomes and stats that put his bets in the most favorable light.
anyone LOLing at the odds he says he got on Hall? -675 i think? Did I read this wrong?
NBA Monday

Spread for Hawks and Warriors separately

What you guys think of a Davis + Moose parlay? Pays out at incredible odds.

hokay i may tail nba

Sultan/robertson

Sultan could be 13-0 but he lost a split decision against doug marshell in a fight he controlled, having watched some of his tape he is a gritty fighter likes to counter as guys come in and has improved his take downs and top control well over the past few fights. I had a quick check at the level of competition and quickly found out why he has done so well many guys with almost more Ls then Ws, check cards post and one of his recent fights guy has a 0-2 record and got knocked out in 30 seconds by sultan just 3 fights ago.

Robertson is a gritty and durable wrestler with good take downs and good set ups to get the fight to the ground better then sultans from what I saw. Robertson has a tight clinch control game and quite versatile and creative on the ground even against black belt jitsu guys like Alcantara he is not scared, some concerns though he does tend to run into the other guy quite openly to get his style going which plays into sultans countering style.

I do overall feel though robertson has faced much better caliber and ufc fighters past few years and won against them he should have the fight iq and the durability and wrestling chops to beat sultan.

oh wow what were those nba spreads you took? these are huge hah

Nba

im pretty new in nba but does anybody like golden state -10.5 at -169?

Confirmed: BJ Penn arrested by Kihei PD (Maui County) following hotel scuffle

My lean:
Phil by decision or Sub if bader shoots. I can see him hitting his patented anaconda choke.
Bet is likely 3U total SU and in a parlay and likely a sub prop depending on the odds.

Yes was feeling that submission vibe from phil I reckon he is more creative and has better submissions, am glad rumble dominated davis sometimes a fighter needs to recall what hes best at I expect phil davis to grind on bader and lock submission attempts or just gnp strikes.

Musoke has a pretty suspect chin, gets tagged on every fight, although his recovery is very high. I feel like if Tumenov tags him, he's gonna finish him with non-stop punches.

However, the problem with Tumenov is that he needs range. A wrestler/grappler can close the distance, get TDs or just control him against the fence, limiting his attack. Musoke can definitely do that and win by points, specially in Sweden.

I would've bet Tumenov +140, but currently idk..

Yup I noticed this also he does best at long range where he can play his style, musoke can grapple and clinch well and has a high output of strikes which could give tumenov issues but I got a feeling tumenov is going to use his strength to create openings and uncork some bombs from against the cage or from the clinch.
I guess one would be more confident in tumenov if we had seen his ground game and submission game, which he claims its pretty good just not seen yet since he has never needed it.

Up 36 from last night which is good for me, bendo winning would have had me up 100 but atleast i put 30 on not mcregor in round 1 out of anger

GrippingSerpentineAnaconda.gif

B7sDunLIQAArUJz.jpg

Chad Mendes-Ricardo Lamas Featherweight Bout Headlines UFC Fight Night on April 4
Joe Duffy, Last Man to Beat Conor McGregor, to Make Octagon Debut at UFC 185
Bobby Green-Jorge Masvidal, Michael Chiesa-Mitch Clarke Added to UFC Fight Night

Guys, I had an absolute shocker and lost my bankroll of

Thanks to who ever was high on JOBY. Made a little $ off tailing him.

so far leans are:

a mousasi/bektic/taisumov parlay at -110

Andy Ogle but ive never watched anything on his opponent. andy trains at alpha male now so thats a plus

sultan aliev, but to be honest i am basing aliev off his name and the fact that hes a russian sambo champ going against an american named kenny lol

how does everybody see Gus winning this? i lean towards Johnson tbh..

what did you bet on/mean to bet on?

oh sit. Wat happen bra

It was really stupid tbh, I was bored so decided to bet on a Romanian volleyball game, the team were massive favourites and were 2-0 up. However, I accidentally bet on them to win the 3rd set (similar short odds). The team then went on to lose the third set. :(:(:(

A site that charges money for picks should always include the following or else you shouldn't pay a cent:

1. transparency. After the matches are over post all the premium picks so people can easily track results. Clearly list number of units, bets, ROI and profit. Should be easy to access all previous picks. And most importantly: LIFETIME results.

2. Be clear to what price you're recommending a bet. Recommending a bet for -130 or -150 is a big difference since we're already talking about small margins. Ideally a fixed schedule to post picks so subscribers can grab the pick for the same odds.

3. as Oblivion said an ROI of around 5% for MMA is not worth it. If it was baseball or college bb or any other sport where volume isn't an issue, 5% would be fantastic. 5% ROI for MMA equals nickels, too few mma fights. Think most solid regs in here are around 10% so why on earth pay for premium subscription when you can crush those results by just tailing bets in here.

As someone who works with online marketing, I can say that 99,9% of touters are marketers and scammers first and sports bettors second. It's kinda like the weight loss industry, a few serious methods and then a shitload of marketers trying to sell you easy tricks to drop 50 pounds in 2 weeks. Both industries are infested by scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back