Official UFC Nashville Thompson vs Pettis Poster

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dz5q8TCW0AAejNr.jpg:large

Pettis gonna fuck wonderboy up.

Rooting for Pettis but I can't see WB losing.

WTF is Pettis doing at 170? Okay, I get that he can't hang with top-5 LWs anymore, but moving up to 170 is the wrong answer. I'd rather be a fringe top-10 LW than getting mauled by just about any WW in the top-20.

Was the biggest Wonderboy fan, now I call him Wonderbore.

His karate point-fighting, counter-striking style makes for a great insomnia cure lately.

How boring.

I hope Pettis fucks him up.

Not a bad poster. The Ngannou/Cain one wasn’t bad either. Hope they continue this streak, but I doubt it

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
Wish pettis stayed at 155. So many fun fights at that division.

<{Joewithit}>

Respect to Pettis for going to 170 though. I love shit like that and wouldn't mind seeing him get the win, as unlikely as it seems.
He really surprised me vs tony.

Like I expected tony to just smash pettis but he brought the fight and had tony in lots of trouble. Just he caved and quit at the end of the second and didn’t want to continue. We will never know what that third round would have bought us. But can’t help but think he could have pulled it off.

If Pettis actually beats Wonderboy, than that would have to be one of the most impressive wins in MMA history. I mean, really.

Thought about attending this live, but the card is so weak. The main event is pointless and will probably be a pretty one sided fight.

Woohoo.

13-0 Lyoto Machida just KTFO Thiago Silva at 5:00 of round 1.

That was sweet.

Only the ME left now.

GSP vs Penn ll.

The crowd in Vegas is very pro Penn. 66% of respondents on the telecast text in poll say BJ Penn will beat GSP.

I say bullshit and I have cash on this fight.

No spoilers please. Penn says the fight is to the death.

Is WB going to throw with a size advantage. Because he's literally become a poor man's young Machida his last 3 fights and it's boring as hell if you're not getting W's.

Pettis Knocks his ass out then fights Conor. He might even win a decision, fighting WB requires no energy. He just stares at you. Pettis' gas is shit, it will improve at 170 and he's going to fuck up post-usada WB.

Last edited:
He really surprised me vs tony.

Like I expected tony to just smash pettis but he brought the fight and had tony in lots of trouble. Just he caved and quit at the end of the second and didn’t want to continue. We will never know what that third round would have bought us. But can’t help but think he could have pulled it off.

Yeah that was a heck of a fight, it's too bad he quit. Wonderboy's going to be really hard to hit. With the size/reach advantage and without the threat of a takedown he can pick Pettis apart and coast to a pretty safe victory imho. Hopefully it's a good fight.

Yeah that was a heck of a fight, it's too bad he quit. Wonderboy's going to be really hard to hit. With the size/reach advantage and without the threat of a takedown he can pick Pettis apart and coast to a pretty safe victory imho. Hopefully it's a good fight.
Good thing for us Pettis prefers kicking

I would think Wonderboy would toy pretty easily with Pettis and then knock him out. After the Till fight I don't know. Wonderboy didn't do anything in that fight. If he can't beat Pettis, then he sucks. Pettis has no business at 170.

WB finds a way to make it boring

Back