### Official UFC 238 Av/sig bet thread ###

FloydMayweatherMMA

Money Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In the words of the immortal Mr. Bruce Buffer, IIIIIIT'S almost TIIIIIME. Usual rules, loser has to change their av and /or sig for one whole month. Account bets are banned, as per site rules as the mods don't like fun. Comment below to be added to the list. Welchers will be eternally shamed.

Have at it!

Main Card: 22:00 E.T/03:00 GMT

Henry Cejudo - Marlon Moraes (Bantamweight title)
Valentina Shevchenko - Jessica Eye (Flyweight title)
Tony Ferguson - Donald Cerrone (Peoples main event)
Petr Yan - Jimmie Rivera
Tai Tuivasa - Blagoy Ivanov

Prelims: 20:00 ET/01:00 GMT

Tatiana Suarez - Nina Ansaroff
Aljamain Sterling - Pedro Munhoz
Karolina Kowalkiewicz - Alexa Grasso
Ricardo Lamas - Calvin Kattar

Early Prelims: 18:15 ET/23:15 GMT

Yan Xionan - Angela Hill
Bevon Lewis - Darren Stewart
Eddie Wineland
- Grigory Popov
Kaitlyn Chookagian - Joanne Calderwood

Currently looking for a foe:

@Soul On Ice (Shevchenko)
@Deadwing88 (Cerrone)
@Buff (Eye, but with a very specific set of stipulations. See below for details)
@Mohawk Mauler (Cerrone or Cejudo) *SIG ONLY*
@razox (Cerrone)

Confirmed:

@UFCFantasyMVP (Cejudo) vs @FlloydMayweatherMMA (Moraes)
@YourOnlineHero (Cejudo) vs @Dark King Mike (Moraes)

Last edited:
I’ll take Marlon Moraes
1st round head kick KO

L

Can’t liethat was bad ass,unfortunately she is facing p4p the best women’s fighter alive, this is a step to far imo.
Personally I think Nunes is p4p best women's fighter right now, but I get what you're saying. I wouldn't bet against Schevchenko to beat everyone at 125 at the moment.

Personally I think Nunes is p4p best women's fighter right now, but I get what you're saying. I wouldn't bet against Schevchenko to beat everyone at 125 at the moment.
I put her above nunes because she is significantly smaller then Amanda but had two competitive fights(she arguably won) vs Nunes.
She’s fighting bigger people and only really losing vs Amanda the champ two divisions above.
I wouldn’t complain if someone put Nunes as #1

I put her above nunes because she is significantly smaller then Amanda but had two competitive fights(she arguably won) vs Nunes.
She’s fighting bigger people and only really losing vs Amanda the champ two divisions above.
I wouldn’t complain if someone put Nunes as #1
They were razor thin decisions, for sure.

Do you think Shev could beat Cyborg, though? Or is that a leap too far?

They were razor thin decisions, for sure.

Do you think Shev could beat Cyborg, though? Or is that a leap too far?
I think cyborg might just be too big tbh. Cris could barely make 140 whilst VS is a healthy 125.
Valentina could win via point fighting but it would be tough. I’d love to see it now that you bring it up.

I think cyborg might just be too big tbh. Cris could barely make 140 whilst VS is a healthy 125.
Valentina could win via point fighting but it would be tough. I’d love to see it now that you bring it up.
It'd agree it would be closer than it seems at first glance. I honestly wouldn't surprise me if Valentina outpointed her. Cyborg's power is overrated imo.

Back