Official UFC 182 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way, that was my sister in there, i would track down the ref and her corner and stomp the everliving shit out of them for not stopping that fight. No excuses what so ever.

The corner is there to protect the fighter from taking unecessery damage when he/she isn't in a state to make an informed decision regarding their health. And Dufrense was VISIBLY out of it from halfway through round 1.

I'm with you there man. I really hope Dufrense goes to the hospital after that to be monitored because that was a scary amount of damage for a young girl.

Her corner should be ashamed.

Thoughts on Brad Tavares tonight? I feel like a decent case could be made for for both him and Marquardt. Brad's back is against the wall though.

I think Tavares is the right play at +odds. At evens, pass.

Whoever mentioned hedging out of Castillo, Felder is up to +220.

Another 5u on Cerrone at -135...all my eggs are in two baskets =(

Breaking News:

Immediate change in nicknames

From Sneaky Zebra to Wounded Gazelle

Kiziyar, Dagestan sounds like a place where warriors are molded but i'm backing Nilsson.

Nilsson folded easy last time out. Was not impressed at all.

Oh sh*t... The Last of the Mohicans

Andy would not be proud of you, Ms. Dufresne. He did not spend all that time in prison just to escape and raise a punching bag for a daughter!!!

I honestly think she was on autopilot after a couple minutes in rd 1 when her nose got busted. She was doing the crazy blinking long before Rogan and Goldberg caught on. She did not seem with it at all for a long portion of that fight.

Don't want to sound like a dick but she is just weak, same shit happened in the Moras fight she just quit and went through the rest of the fight.

Nilsson folded easy last time out. Was not impressed at all.

didn't want him but i couldn't make my combination without taking a low salary fighter so ended up with nilsson. If he wins I like my fantasy team a lot.

Money coming in on Jury. Cowboy's line just keeps getting bettah. Pound it!

akhmedov already slowing down i think, but he did win rd 1

gimme nilsson at huge odds between rounds, wahhh, why are the fight pass good live opportunities, we can't live bet them :(

Russian r1

battle of gas tanks though now....Nilssons pressure pressing forward quite well.

The Russian is slowing down, but Mats isn't throwing many punches after defending.

fuck i think both are to gassed already to finish :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back