Official UFC 182 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dufresne corner...lmao. Where do some of these guys come from?

Dufresne was 13 years younger...unbelievable... lol

such a shame was first fight of the night if it was the middle bet most would have live bet murdered that fight lol

Marion looked fucking amazing ...

albeit vs. a god damn animated heavy bag :redface:

Reneau's problem here is that she's prone to getting bullied in the clinch and can be taken down rather easily at times. That's exactly where Dufresne shines. Dufresne's top game is very stiffling too and she can hold most girls down with ease in this division. Reneau has a decent bottom game but i dont think she gets to use it here due to how heavy Dufresne is on top.

Looks like Reneau worked on her TDD. In such a shallow weightclass, she could go far if she is able to repeat this kind of performance against better oposition. I mean, look at where Bethe Correa is right now.

tavares now the favorite....cerrone down to -130

1-0, one of the few on Reneau...but really I was just fading Dufresne.

Added a Jones/Lombard parlay 6.6 units to win 5

Chase play. Can't control myself.

Dufresne was 13 years younger...unbelievable... lol

Noticed this just before the fight started. Thankfully I skipped dufresne and replaced her with Nilsson for my fantasy team. How crappy Nilsson may be he won't be that bad.

Edit: haha love this classic song!

This will go down in history as the worst performance in UFC history. Referee should have stopped it. The corner should have definitely stopped it.

Put it this way, that was my sister in there, i would track down the ref and her corner and stomp the everliving shit out of them for not stopping that fight. No excuses what so ever.

The corner is there to protect the fighter from taking unecessery damage when he/she isn't in a state to make an informed decision regarding their health. And Dufrense was VISIBLY out of it from halfway through round 1.

such a shame was first fight of the night if it was the middle bet most would have live bet murdered that fight lol

Dana puts that on Fox and there goes 20% of the viewers leading into the PPV.

Just put a bet on fight goes the distance for Nilson fight next at 2.55. An action play.

Did a $150 parlay on cormier, Hector, donald and louis to net $4800.

Hoping Ahkmedov ITD or just the fight ends ITD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back