Official UFC 182 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10887750_10152462509146986_1153655507_n.jpg

TIMMEH will be back in the UFC any day now.

Surprised he did not eat the weighing scale behind him

Walking Dead Zombie defense and a 20 second gas tank and she finds her way into the UFC

omg crap ref hw should have stopped that fight and he wasnt even close

Throw that ref the fuck out of the UFC, and ban her corner from ever participating again. This should have been stopped LONG LONG LONG AGO.

the ref and dufresney's corner should both never be near an mma fight again. what a fucking beatdown

Fuck shit, down 5 units :(

Dufresne is the worst.. got beat up by a 37 yo teacher.

Probably should have been stopped. A little bit reminiscent of T.Silva vs. Hamill.

But in all honesty, did something happen to Dufresne? She didn't look half this bad in her last fight.

My new Worst bet of ALL time.. Dufresne to win at higher than -200.... Goodbye $100... :rolleyes: Glad to get that bad fight out of the way early though.. :redface:

Oh man.... I had money on Marion wins in round 3 +3300 friggin inches away from cashing

I honestly think she was on autopilot after a couple minutes in rd 1 when her nose got busted. She was doing the crazy blinking long before Rogan and Goldberg caught on. She did not seem with it at all for a long portion of that fight.

good performance .. wow 30-26 30-26 and 30-25

could see some 10-8's tonight

Lol.
1 underdog up.

Fighter who missed weight in 2015 are 0-1
In 2014 they finished 2-6.

This will go down in history as the worst performance in UFC history. Referee should have stopped it. The corner should have definitely stopped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back