Official UFC 173 Betting Thread (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kikuno looked good in the first 30 seconds but i think he is going to learn why it is advocated to keep your hands up by your head in a fight when he rewatches this one ha

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just made about $800 back there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gutted bookies rejected my lb play 3 times just as his odds got better and this was before ferguson even unloaded or started !

That guy fights like someone who has never fought in his life.

rofl Kikuno had a great start but then Ferguson just went into beast mode :D That's a contender at 155 right there

Made so much money off in the distance on that. Was so easy.

I can't believe Tony didn't finish that D'arce. Fuck me. Still happy he won though.

Ferguson -3.5 cashes. My decision play didn't but I'm almost back to even now.

kikuno looked good in the first 30 seconds but i think he is going to learn why it is advocated to keep your hands up by your head in a fight when he rewatches this one ha

Kikuno ALWAYS fights like that. I mean ALWAYS

Almost reason #2 tonight on why do guys have their opponent out on their feet and they go to the ground. Luckily the feet went back to the feet. I can't believe how many guys get their opponent in big trouble then take it to the ground and let them recover

Have him on my Kountermove team! Well done Ferguson.

I need Chiesa to win now to make my night profitable.

Ferguson has scary power for a LW. He was my biggest play tonight & had a bunch on Ferguson itd.
Bet a bunch will be jumping on his bandwagon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back