Official "UFC 156" poster!!!

I personally prefer the one in the OP than the official one. Why ? Because we see more of the fighters on the poster. With the official one Reem , Evans ect are reduced to being in rectangles. Don't really vare about the 'nothingness"

I think it's odd how they call Bigfoot by his nickname on the poster (both of them). I don't think I've seen that on a poster before. Everyone else is listed by their last names.

Marketing wise it may not be a bad idea. I mean some dude who is not really familiar with the UFC may see the poster and tell himself "Oh shit !!! They call that guy Bigfoot he must be a badass beast" or something like that and thus it generate some interest. It probably doesn't have much of an effect but the reasoning behind it may be something like that.

Fight card =
shit-just-got-real.gif

In regards to the poster, they could have done a lot better. It is a bit plain.

I think it's odd how they call Bigfoot by his nickname on the poster (both of them). I don't think I've seen that on a poster before. Everyone else is listed by their last names.

Even in the actual UFC fight presentations, Big Nog's name is displayed as "Minotauro Nogueira"

Back