Official Stars Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Discussion

I thought i was gonna fight the giant bitch again since i only remember 1 fight.[/QUOTE]

I’m still unsure that she’s “dead”. I thought they’d bring her back given her ambiguous demise.

Boys, we’ve done corrupted these brackets. Godspeed gentlemen.

You guys notice that the hero, the joker, is fighting 2 WOMEN villains? Oh, and hes being guided by a black woman? An ugly 1 at that.

You guys notice that the hero, the joker, is fighting 2 WOMEN villains? Oh, and hes being guided by a black woman? An ugly 1 at that.

Malicos would like a word...

Last edited:

Like the doctor who tried and failed to assign you a gender at birth, I'm so confused.

Been enjoying this a great deal. I'm about 50-60% through the story so far and i'm taking my time to backtrack and gather all the unlocks and collectibles. My biggest concern for this game was the linear levels as i feel a planet hopping Star Wars adventure would be best done with vast open worlds but i quite like the environments and can appreciate the focused direction and narrative of the game.

Controls can feel kinda clunky at times and combat occasionally doesn't seem to flow. When it does though it's a lot of fun and the lightsaber sounds and feels powerful. It overall looks and plays much better than the original reveal led me to believe it would and i'm glad i finally got around to playing it for myself.

Some things i think are missing from the game are social and populated areas such as cantinas, markets, towns etc. It would be nice to have been able to navigate these places "under the radar" for the purposes of forwarding the story and side/optional missions. I'm aware that you play a wanted man who has to keep his head down but i think it would still be fitting that you could mingle with other fugitives and undesirables in social hubs and avoid the authorities like they do.

I also would've prefered random enemy encounters rather than them having static spawn points. Having the enemies appear/not appear in different ways and different places would've provided an added challenge and would help keep players on their toes more.

It is a very good Star Wars game and definitely rivals, if not surpasses the Jedi Knight series.

A follow up game is said to be in development,

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2020/02/21/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-2-sequel-ps5-xbox-series-x-pc/
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 2 is reportedly already in the works at PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and PC. The report comes way of Kotaku, who notes that EA currently has two Star Wars projects cooking. One of these is a "smaller, more unusual" project at EA Motive that EA already confirmed was in development. Meanwhile, the other is a sequel to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, which debuted last year on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. And despite a plethora of bugs and performance issues, it debuted to both strong reviews and sales. In other words, it's not very surprising that it's getting a sequel.

Hmm got to say I'm digging the positive reviews from the dark souls fans on here. I haven't bought a new game in awhile, and have been wanting a souls type game AND a star wars game. Sounds like this is worth a purchase as a fan of both?

Hmm got to say I'm digging the positive reviews from the dark souls fans on here. I haven't bought a new game in awhile, and have been wanting a souls type game AND a star wars game. Sounds like this is worth a purchase as a fan of both?

Yep if your a fan of both you will enjoy this.

I've only played Dark Souls 3. Fallen Order isn't at the same difficulty level even on grandmaster setting but it does offer the same type of unforgiving challenge as well as familiar gameplay elements. I've not played Sekiro but it's said to have even more in common with that game.

It's a pretty awesome game and i hope it has set the bar for the quality of future Star Wars games.

I thought it was pretty good, just wished it had the Jedi Knight multiplayer component, Multi Player in Jedi Outcast was legendary.

Man i have a love hate with this game. At times its great but backtracking sucks. I dont want to slide down the ice again because i missed the rope type frustration keeps making me rage quit.

I really need to do another playthrough. I've 100% the game but reading recent posts makes me want to start it all over again. It's a lot of fun. Can't wait for the sequel.

Finally wrapped this up. Game was excellent. Played through on Jedi Grandmaster and it feels like that was the intended difficulty. Right amount of challenge with little frustration.

Loved the combat, the new abilities kept it fresh and I found myself using a lot of them unlike most games like this. Liked all the exploration and puzzle solving that was mostly optional. Never really found myself getting frustrated with any of it. One disappointment was the performance issues, even on the One X. I had performance mode turned on and all the little graphical enhancements turned off and still stuttered quite a bit at times.

The surprise guest at the end was the icing.

Id give it a solid 8.5/10.

really wish you could replay boss fights or the final level

as far as i can tell, you can't even make an extra manual save to go back to without some USB fuckery

I would like to know if anything was done to make it run on modern computers because I saw Amazon has the old disc for sale for like $14.99 for Win 98.

I was playing Jedi Knight on Windows 10 not too long ago. I don't think I was able to get Dark Forces working though.

I almost bought the Jedi Knight case from Limited Run, but man, $40 was a lot for something that will just hang on my wall, so I passed. Need to wait and see how things with my wifes job goes (what with all this stuff going on) before making stupid purchases.

Back