Official Stars Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Discussion

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I'm extremely stoked for this one. It's been forever since I've played a Star Wars game that didn't feel like a cheap cash-grab, and it's apparent the devs know what they're doing. Absolutely love the Sekiro vibe going on.

Can't fucking wait to play it.

Last edited:
Looks cool but I can’t get over the fact Ian from Shameless is the playable character. Also no dismemberment is lame, that light saber should be cutting motherfuckers in half.

just pre-ordered last night after watching a good breakdown on youtube

loved the force unleashed games so a better version of that sounds good to me

Looks cool but I can’t get over the fact Ian from Shameless is the playable character. Also no dismemberment is lame, that light saber should be cutting motherfuckers in half.
Damn skippy. I'd like to see more destructibility in SW games too. I think they should take cues from Soldier of Fortune & Red Faction.

Damn skippy. I'd like to see more destructibility in SW games too. I think they should take cues from Soldier of Fortune & Red Faction.

I forgot which Star Wars game but they had dismemberment before and it felt awesome. Although It could have been only when you killed droids.

I forgot which Star Wars game but they had dismemberment before and it felt awesome. Although It could have been only when you killed droids.
Sounds like a mod. At least, I don't remember one with dismemberment.

Also no dismemberment is lame, that light saber should be cutting motherfuckers in half.

Never noticed that angle, but now that you mention it, fuck !

Hope the PC modding community fixes this travesty.

AT LEAST arms and legs fackkkkk

loved the force unleashed games so a better version of that sounds good to me

Yep loved these games as well. Looking forward to this one. Been playing Spiderman while I wait for this.

game ruined knowing the jedi gets it in the pooper.

I just can't wait to see your face when you finally realize that Shameless is part of the Star Wars Canon. That guy who logjammed his underaged ass in Shameless? A Jedi grooming his next "Padawan"..............

Didn't realise Stig Asmussen (formerly of Santa Monica Studios) was heading the development of Fallen order..
Promising.

tenor.gif

No dismemberment per se, but you can literally impale stormtroopers with the lightsaber..

giphy.gif

Back