RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
love the card for this, lots of untested unbeaten heavyweights facing each other, perfect time for one(or more) of them to shine

hopefully the winners face each other as well, dont think ive seen a card like this since the 90's

I agree with you, he looks like the real deal.
I don't fancy Frank Sachez after seeing the weigh-in results, him coming in at a career heaviest, 18 pounds heavier than when he beat Dawejko, doesn't give me lots of confidence that he can box well for 10 rounds without gassing.

Wow, that info slipped by me. Thanks for sharing. And I agree. Carrying that extra weight into the biggest fight of his career is certainly eyebrow-raising. I have a feeling that he might get out in front early & then get caught in the latter rounds.

This fight is going to be interesting, both bulked up, you wouldn't think it's going the distance. I have a feeling Fury finishes it early, I think he has Wilder worked out and will get after it, he's had an interrupted training camp and probably wants to avoid a war.

Wilder with an early pick seems to be a trendy pick lately. Feels like that 2nd fight has faded from a lot of fans memory or they believe that Deontay can land a Huge Bomb and redeem himself early.

This fight is going to be interesting, both bulked up, you wouldn't think it's going the distance. I have a feeling Fury finishes it early, I think he has Wilder worked out and will get after it, he's had an interrupted training camp and probably wants to avoid a war.

It will be interesting to see if Wilder Goes for broke. I think Tyson can Bully him again with his Bulk so I'm curious to see if Wilder knows that and just tries to Merc him right out of the gate , it's not like we suddenly learned how to be a Matador and Jab.

Not sure fury is in the right place for this and wilder seems focused. Also quite like what I have been hearing from Scott this week. I think a wilder can maybe do enough to hold fury off and fury unfocused enough to get caught but let’s see
Let's hope so!

Wilder Came in at 238 ??? Damn yeah this is not going the Distance, he is going for Broke or getting knocked out.

I think Wilder got concussed early in the rematch and couldn't shake it. Who knows, maybe Fury can do it to him again, but if Wilder is taking the shots better, its an interesting fight.
The other thing is, I think Wilder was caught off guard by Fury's aggression. He's seen both versions of Fury now, he SHOULD be better prepared.

Most people missed this, I rewatched the fight last night and it appears that a shot in the first round concussed him.

His legs were shakey for almost the entirety of the fight, it just become more obvious as the fight progressed.

Wilder is a lot better than his last performance indicates..

Wilder Came in at 238 ??? Damn yeah this is not going the Distance, he is going for Broke or getting knocked out.
Really all he did was put on 7 pounds since he last stepped in the ring. That's doable with his height and frame. He may fade more quickly but the benefit in theory would be making it harder for Fury to bully him around in there. He's never fought this heavy though so it's all guesswork until we see how he looks in there. But yeah, I'd assume he's looking to throw down early and is fully prepared to go out on his shield with his entire corner being on-board with the plan.

Trilogy winner is already Fury.

Even if he loses this one, he will be still 2-1 against Wilder.

First fight between Wilder and Fury wasn't a draw, Fury won that fight. Just like Golovkin won the first fight against Canelo, that fight wasn't a draw as well.

Most people missed this, I rewatched the fight last night and it appears that a shot in the first round concussed him.

His legs were shakey for almost the entirety of the fight, it just become more obvious as the fight progressed.

Wilder is a lot better than his last performance indicates..
Wilder did look concussed in the rematch but not from a shot in the first round. It appears to have happened with the first knockdown which came in round 3 I believe. He never recovered from that first knockdown as his equilibrium was off.

Wilder did look concussed in the rematch but not from a shot in the first round. It appears to have happened with the first knockdown which came in round 3 I believe. He never recovered from that first knockdown as his equilibrium was off.

I disagree, I think it was in the first round.. it's not as obvious as in the third, but his legs are a bit shakey / off from the end of the first.

I disagree, I think it was in the first round.. it's not as obvious as in the third, but his legs are a bit shakey / off from the end of the first.
I suppose I'll have to rewatch it then and take a look at that specifically. I have time because we're still hours away from this trilogy fight. The main card doesn't even start until 8 PM ET.

Wilder is fucking jacked lol. He better be coming out guns blazing.

his upper body is jacked .. same ol tooth pick legs .. he's going for a ko early .. if he doesn't get it, he's done

Deontay hits hard enough to KO anyone on the planet but if I had to bet money, I'm guessing Fury is too technical for Wilder and it would take a miracle for Wilder to get the win. Personally, I don't think Wilder should have taken this fight. A loss here and he may just retire, in his prime, which is kinda a sad end for someone so talented.

Back