RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can be a fan of the sport while also being a fan of certain fighters. In fact, most fight fans are. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Where are you guys coming from anyway, the heavies? You seem like a heavies poster. That forum is a cesspool of fanboy twinks, incels, and cuckolds. It's all good though. You may be an exception but your Bieber AV does fit the description.
Thats the only thing bad about the big fights. They migrate over.

He's beaten him three fucking times you moron. Keep tryna make of it what you will. Delusional twat.
Lol, I'm delusional but you're the dip making up his own records to cite. Must be great, have a nice god complex

Lol, I'm delusional but you're the dip making up his own records to cite. Must be great, have a nice god complex
holy shit- dip. Now, that's an insult I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpeg

Indeed. It is rather annoying. That and their cryptic idle threats. Fortunately they go back to the hive before long once the novelty for them wears off.

Ok I thought the subforum beef thing was just banter but now I'm starting to think you clowns are serious lmao.

Jerking each other off has made you all territorial boxing experts and we're spoiling your LARP, I get it.

Anyway great thread I'll see you guys next time there's a Jake Paul fight, enjoy posting with the same 5 people until then.

Edit: oh look, Wkly made another post about how much fun he has 'slapping around casuals' on a fucking internet forum, it just gets better and more cringe.

That litterally looks like an old school Jack Johnson finishing sequence from that angle. Wilder was done done. Fkn brutal.
it's too bad that the definitive documents on Jack Johnson was from that SJW retard Ken Burns, who made it 99% about race.

Watching what clips I can find of him, I think that JJ's fighting style (or maybe his mastery of the fighting style of the day), equates to a far more pure/street ready type of boxing than what we know today, which skews more toward the sport side. It's so cool to see people have mastery of the clinch as well as punching.

Ok I thought the subforum beef thing was just banter but now I'm starting to think you clowns are serious lmao.

Jerking each other off has made you all territorial boxing experts and we're spoiling your LARP, I get it.

Anyway great thread I'll see you guys next time there's a Jake Paul fight, enjoy posting with the same 5 people until then.

Edit: oh look, Wkly made another post about how much fun he has 'slapping around casuals' on a fucking internet forum, it just gets better and more cringe.
Whoa, check out THIS badass

Jake Paul lol. We’ll be seein’ ya, Zachary!

Says the simp who is terrified to quote or @ me.
Look you already told on yourself. Just leave.
New posters asking questions are always welcome. Dingbats who don't follow the sport and try to run off at the mouth like they are some expert get put in their place.

Go back to the place were you guys talk about how attractive male fighters are & debate on which cosplay character would win in a sword fight. That's your speed lil buddy.

Dancing with the Stars or Real House Wives of Dramaville is more your speed bud. Take a break from boxing if that is your assessment of what transpired last night.
You talk like some slouch who has never had gloves on if you cant acknowledge that performance.
I'm sorry you are in search of a male role model or father figure. Sports aren't the best place to look for that. Do you need a Big Brother?
what a shameful display from you. i comment about wilder’s poor sportsmanship, and you attack me personally. you know nothing about me. i know a lot about wilder, because i’ve been watching him fight and hearing him talk for years. sorry pal, im not obligated to like or respect deontay wilder, regardless of how much “heart” you thought he showed. my opinion differs from yours. deal with it. and any way you slice it, i know far more about deontay wilder than you know about me. while i will continue to rightly criticize him, you ought to keep your mouth shut about me.

good day.

bonus: tyson fury agrees with me. cope and seethe

what a shameful display from you. i comment about wilder’s poor sportsmanship, and you attack me personally. you know nothing about me. i know a lot about wilder, because i’ve been watching him fight and hearing him talk for years. sorry pal, im not obligated to like or respect deontay wilder, regardless of how much “heart” you thought he showed. my opinion differs from yours. deal with it. and any way you slice it, i know far more about deontay wilder than you know about me. so, stranger, while i will continue to rightly criticize deontay wilder, you ought to keep your mouth shut about me.

good day.

58626b96-894c-4e26-82eb-7c1e8b57ac77.jpg

QVNIMTIyODA0Mzcw.jpg

what a shameful display from you. i comment about wilder’s poor sportsmanship, and you attack me personally. you know nothing about me. i know a lot about wilder, because i’ve been watching him fight and hearing him talk for years. sorry pal, im not obligated to like or respect deontay wilder, regardless of how much “heart” you thought he showed. my opinion differs from yours. deal with it. and any way you slice it, i know far more about deontay wilder than you know about me. while i will continue to rightly criticize him, you ought to keep your mouth shut about me.

good day.

"wILder HUrtS mY FEelInGS..."
Honestly man, fuck your feelings. Your personal opinion on somebody has zero bearing on what they do in the ring. Its called being objective & fan of the sport.
Wilder may be a sore loser and poor sport....
Fury ain't that fkn much better. I'd take a sore looser over a drug cheat...Just saying.
This isn't The Bachelor where you're trying to find a boyfriend. Its also not a morality contest. Its a fight.

"wILder HUrtS mY FEelInGS..."
Honestly man, fuck your feelings. Your personal opinion on somebody has zero bearing on what they do in the ring. Its called being objective & fan of the sport.
Wilder may be a sore loser and poor sport....
Fury ain't that fkn much better. I'd take a sore looser over a drug cheat...Just saying.
This isn't The Bachelor where you're trying to find a boyfriend. Its also not a morality contest. Its a fight.

yeah, and of course the arbiter of objectivity is you. after all, you post regularly on sherdog’s world famous boxing subforum. and as deontae wilder’s groupie, you are well qualified to tell us casuals how we should feel about him. that right?

just stop. you posting on this subforum doesn’t make you special. it doesn’t make you a boxing expert. this is not the cool kids club. nothing you’ve typed has demonstrated any sort of unique insight into boxing, or the fighters involved. all i can see is that you really, really like deontay wilder, and you’re very territorial about your little subforum.

It is fun to slap them around though... Disappointed that they dont even have casual knowledge of the sport though. Its less fun.

jesus this is so cringe. newsflash pal, you’re not slapping anyone around. you’re just some reddit-level poster condescending to strangers on a boxing subforum on some mma site. your banter is weak, and your knowledge of boxing is rudimentary at best. you are a “casual,” you just don’t realize it.

I mean, there's always exceptions. LOL. I consider you more of a boxing forum poster but it's all good.

^^^ get a load of this guy. casuals beware, this is where the real boxing fans hang out.

Technically Fury is 2-0-1 against Wilder not 3-0.
Just pointing that out.

thanks for the reminder. it’s indeed very easy to forget that based on the fight itself.

Last edited:
Back