RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, maybe if Fury it was a point fighting match and Fury had been able to dictate his will to keep it that way... but he couldn't because Wilder wouldn't let him. The judges gotta score the fight they see and it was a slug out. Not only that, but Fury looked confused here. It was even a full 11 rounds and you just admitted wilder won 4 and scored 2 knock downs. You'd have to pretend Fury was fresh as round 1 as well to act like the outcome was so assured. It was literally neck and neck entire fight both by score and actually story of the action.

fk outta here with that shit .. fury was mauling wilder from rd 5-6 on out and wilder looked like he was not all there most of the time from there on out .. he took another ear shot in the 3rd I believe, just like in the 2nd fight, and he was never the same again for the rest of the fight .. he got lucky with that one punch in the 4th but that was it .. neck and neck ?? .. wtf were some of you watching lol

No it wasn't. If it was, Fury would have finished Wilder earlier with his own right hand. He was eating a stiff jab on the way in that put a stop to that, and ate body work all night. Wilder hurt Fury as many times as Fury hurt him. And Wilder had him so on his guard and tired that wilder was able to telegraph the hell out of his straight right and still land it. Fury lost the first round, 4th and 5th, and a later round. Fury was hitting a lot of pitter patter just to stay busy, but he lost a lot of rounds let Deontay get off and he was wobbled and put in trouble often. Don't be ridiculous it wasny close. Wilder was ahead until the 8th or 9th. Just because some looks like they are more technical doesn't mean they were winning. LOL, it's not a dance routine it's a fight. And those punch stats were retarded. Way off. Wilder was effective as hell last night.

yep you are full blown trolling now

I don't think he looked better in terms of his gas tank. Cardio was horrible. He needs to go back to 210ish and get on a cardio program. I liked that he came out jabbing and going to the body.
His cardio was trash in 2nd fight. Overall he showed different wrinkles and dimensions. A clear new game plan and strategy that bothered Fury at first.
In the 2nd fight he mounted little to no comebacks. This fight he gave it right back to Fury as best he could until he had nothing.

fk outta here with that shit .. fury was mauling wilder from rd 5-6 on out and wilder looked like he was not all there most of the time from there on out .. he took another ear shot in the 3rd I believe, just like in the 2nd fight, and he was never the same again for the rest of the fight .. he got lucky with that one punch in the 4th but that was it .. neck and neck ?? .. wtf were some of you watching lol
Yeah, Wilder landed one punch and I'm the troll. <{nope}>

They both beat the shit out of each other.

Fury was damn fortunate to be the one who scored the final knockdown that led to the KO. Could have just as easily been him getting caught in those final rounds, they both were hurt tired and throwing with bad intentions

hardcore trolling lol ..

and no .. they didn't both beat each other up .. one man sang and went partying afterwards .. the other went to the hospital

"Let's taint another outstanding fight with our insane fanaticism"

The sherdog story

Yeah, Wilder landed one punch and I'm the troll. <{nope}>

well one significant clean shot that was able to put fury down .. that's what I mean .. he was mauled pretty much the rest of the fight .. I don't know wtf you were watching .. just look at wilder's face .. he wasn't even all there in the ring from about the 5th onward

Sure, maybe if Fury it was a point fighting match and Fury had been able to dictate his will to keep it that way... but he couldn't because Wilder wouldn't let him. The judges gotta score the fight they see and it was a slug out. Not only that, but Fury looked confused here. It was even a full 11 rounds and you just admitted wilder won 4 and scored 2 knock downs. You'd have to pretend Fury was fresh as round 1 as well to act like the outcome was so assured. It was literally neck and neck entire fight both by score and actually story of the action.
wait....you thought the fight was neck and neck?.....
{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}
are you new to boxing or something?

@aries @Jonny Ninja @RDL81 me & @don't quote me! Will be accepting apologies post fight.... lmfao
I cant believe you guys aren't excited for this.
You can apologise when you want to, no rush.

Great fight though and Wilder impressed me with his guts. Just sad that he is such a sore loser. He got the shit beat out of him tonight and he may never be the same again. Fury has his number that's clear. And Fury didn't look very sharp at all. He looked slow but even so he was able to dominate by just being the better boxer.

Last edited:
Y’all think Wilders extra weight caused him to gas earlier?

I think he was going to get exhausted regardless. He's got a touch of McGregor in him.

Him gassing probably had to do more with Fury's size, pace, and clinching. A 270+ pound Fury wears down a 215 pound Wilder or a 230 pound Wilder at about the same rate.

You can apologise when you want to, no rush.
Fury is legit the better fighter. He closed the book and proved it with the last 2 fights. I wouldn't call it dominant when Fury was in major trouble multiple times.

Last edited:
Its weird to you because you aren't a real boxing fan if you are focused on some drama queen fuckery after fight like that.
What you saw tonight was way over your head. You dont even understand what happened. Dude is a boxer. They said horrible things about eachother & eachother's families. They ain't friends. Was a hell of a fight. They are not role models. Just entertainers. Great fight. Should be taking your hat off to both guys.
oh look, another (self-recognized) true respecter of the game. why don’t you stick to copypasta posts about how wilder showed “heart”? maybe pen him a consolation sonnet, mr. true boxing fan.

for the rest of us here in the real world, we don’t owe deontay wilder anything. if he acts in an undignified way, we are free to criticize him. in this case, he’s been unwilling to show any kind of sportsmanship for years, including right after he lost for the third time. you think wilder (or his fans) would be singing fury’s praises if wilder managed to win? if the last few years are any indication, of course not. add to that the fact that he was outclassed not once, not twice, but three times, and i just don’t feel like helping team wilder cope with the loss.

Could Fury have made it? Sure he could. Would he have? We dont know.

The refs job should be done correctly so that we cant play the guessing game though. How anyone could disagree with that is beyond me.

Nah he got up on the ref's count of 6 or so, and 11 seconds after he went down, he would easily have made it up by a legit 10 count as he obviously got bored of staying on the floor and knew he was fine else he would have waited for the 8 as per usual.

oh look, another (self-recognized) true respecter of the game. why don’t you stick to copypasta posts about how wilder showed “heart”? maybe pen him a consolation sonnet, mr. true boxing fan.

for the rest of us here in the real world, we don’t owe deontay wilder anything. if he acts in an undignified way, we are free to criticize him. in this case, he’s been unwilling to show any kind of sportsmanship for years, including right after he lost for the third time. you think wilder (or his fans) would be singing fury’s praises if wilder managed to win? if the last few years are any indication, of course not. add to that the fact that he was outclassed not once, not twice, but three times, and i just don’t feel like helping team wilder cope with the loss.
Dancing with the Stars or Real House Wives of Dramaville is more your speed bud. Take a break from boxing if that is your assessment of what transpired last night.
You talk like some slouch who has never had gloves on if you cant acknowledge that performance.
I'm sorry you are in search of a male role model or father figure. Sports aren't the best place to look for that. Do you need a Big Brother?

They both beat the shit out of each other.

Fury was damn fortunate to be the one who scored the final knockdown that led to the KO. Could have just as easily been him getting caught in those final rounds, they both were hurt tired and throwing with bad intentions

Not even 24 hours before the revisionist history begins. The Wilder fans coping in here 3x in a row now with zero shame, no wonder they like him.

Btw the referee could have counted extra fast and Fury would have made the 10 count regardless, it's because he has a brain unlike his opponent.

Not even 24 hours before the revisionist history begins. The Wilder fans coping in here 3x in a row now with zero shame, no wonder they like him.

Btw the referee could have counted extra fast and Fury would have made the 10 count regardless, it's because he has a brain unlike his opponent.

Yeah what a load of bollocks.

Fury still looked lucid and had strong legs and snap in round 11. Wilder had jelly legs and arms from round 7 onwards. No way he was catching Fury. Fury took over.

Back