RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, I've been celebrating the fight since the opening bell. Last night made me happy. Just calling out the fairweather fans like you. If you want to shit on a performance like that from either guy, lol then we know who the bitch and he ain't me. Go latch onto the winner of another fight, we applaud your ability to shit on outstanding fights.
Wow, you’re fucking delusional

I think Fury was just waiting on the referee's count to get up though. It's not like he wouldn't have made the count. He wasn't going to get up any earlier than he had to.
It wasnt Fury’s fault but that ref cost Wilder a win imho, and got him beating of a lifetime. Got no dog in this fight as I was hoping for a double KO (Im sick of both of their shit), but that was shameful.

It wasnt Fury’s fault but that ref cost Wilder a win imho, and got him beating of a lifetime. Got no dog in this fight as I was hoping for a double KO (Im sick of both of their shit), but that was shameful.

fury wasn't that hurt .. he got up and would have gotten up before a 10 count .. stop with the excuses .. fury is just wilder's kryptonite .. every fighter has one .. I will say though .. after wilder landed the right which was a good shot, he wasn't able to land another one before fury went down ... so fury only had to recover from that one punch .. if wilder could've landed another hard shot, he might've finished fury after he got up .. just bad luck sometimes

fury wasn't that hurt .. he got up and would have gotten up before a 10 count .. stop with the excuses .. fury is just wilder's kryptonite .. every fighter has one .. I will say though .. after wilder landed the right which was a good shot, he wasn't able to land another one before fury went down ... so fury only had to recover from that one punch .. if wilder could've landed another hard shot, he might've finished fury after he got up .. just bad luck sometimes
Fury was bady hurt, and got buzzed multiple times after the 4th. Don't pretend he wasn't

No it wasn't. If it was, Fury would have finished Wilder earlier with his own right hand. He was eating a stiff jab on the way in that put a stop to that, and ate body work all night. Wilder hurt Fury as many times as Fury hurt him. And Wilder had him so on his guard and tired that wilder was able to telegraph the hell out of his straight right and still land it. Fury lost the first round, 4th and 5th, and a later round. Fury was hitting a lot of pitter patter just to stay busy, but he lost a lot of rounds let Deontay get off and he was wobbled and put in trouble often. Don't be ridiculous it wasny close. Wilder was ahead until the 8th or 9th. Just because some looks like they are more technical doesn't mean they were winning. LOL, it's not a dance routine it's a fight. And those punch stats were retarded. Way off. Wilder was effective as hell last night.

Wilder won round 1, 4 (10-7) and then pretty much lost every round after that. He might have won 1 after. That's it.

It was a good fight and seemed more competitive than it was bc of the KDs/threat of the right hand, but, Fury beat the stuffing out of him again.

I don't think it would have mattered. Fury wasn't struggling to get up in time for the 10 count.

Wilder won round 1, 4 (10-7) and then pretty much lost every round after that. He might have won 1 after. That's it.

It was a good fight and seemed more competitive than it was bc of the KDs/threat of the right hand, but, Fury beat the stuffing out of him again.
Sure, maybe if Fury it was a point fighting match and Fury had been able to dictate his will to keep it that way... but he couldn't because Wilder wouldn't let him. The judges gotta score the fight they see and it was a slug out. Not only that, but Fury looked confused here. It was even a full 11 rounds and you just admitted wilder won 4 and scored 2 knock downs. You'd have to pretend Fury was fresh as round 1 as well to act like the outcome was so assured. It was literally neck and neck entire fight both by score and actually story of the action.

Sure, maybe if Fury it was a point fighting match and Fury had been able to dictate his will to keep it that way... but he couldn't because Wilder wouldn't let him. The judges gotta score the fight they see and it was a slug out. Not only that, but Fury looked confused here. It was even a full 11 rounds and you just admitted wilder won 4 and scored 2 knock downs. You'd have to pretend Fury was fresh as round 1 as well to act like the outcome was so assured. It was literally neck and neck entire fight both by score and actually story of the action.

you're obviously either a really big Wilder fan who is butthurt or delusional

Deontay landed shots and was clearly still a danger later in the fight, but he was getting his shit pushed in. And he got KO'd.

He lost again. I give him props for surviving as long as he did and still being a threat as gassed as he was late in the fight, but, it wasn't really a "competitive" fight after round 6. It was a clear cut win for Tyson if it continued for 2 more rounds as it had in the previous 3

Its not an excuse. Ive already said many times Fury is the better fighter. Fury got the dog shit knocked out of him and its absurd to suggest otherwise.

you're obviously either a really big Wilder fan who is butthurt or delusional

Deontay landed shots and was clearly still a danger later in the fight, but he was getting his shit pushed in. And he got KO'd.

He lost again. I give him props for surviving as long as he did and still being a threat as gassed as he was late in the fight, but, it wasn't really a "competitive" fight after round 6. It was a clear cut win for Tyson if it continued for 2 more rounds as it had in the previous 3
If both fighter's are hurting each other its competitive. I had Fury ahead one round by beginning of 11th, literally matching the score you suggested would be at that time. So I'm delusional for scoring the fight same as almost everyone else. Fury was one more good shot from going down again. He got buzzed hard several times in last several rounds. This was a close fight. I'm not gonna score a round for a guy just because I think he's more skilled.

I don't think it would have mattered. Fury wasn't struggling to get up in time for the 10 count.
Could Fury have made it? Sure he could. Would he have? We dont know.

The refs job should be done correctly so that we cant play the guessing game though. How anyone could disagree with that is beyond me.

Its not an excuse. Ive already said many times Fury is the better fighter. Fury got the dog shit knocked out of him and its absurd to suggest otherwise.
They both beat the shit out of each other.

Fury was damn fortunate to be the one who scored the final knockdown that led to the KO. Could have just as easily been him getting caught in those final rounds, they both were hurt tired and throwing with bad intentions

They both beat the shit out of each other.

Fury was damn fortunate to be the one who scored the final knockdown that led to the KO. Could have just as easily been him getting caught in those final rounds, they both were hurt tired and throwing with bad intentions
I cant believe how durable those two are. That was some throwback HW’s of old action. Unreal.

Thats a pretty wide score.
Official scores were 95-91, 94-92 and 95-92 at the time of the stoppage. Wilder wasn't far behind.

After thinking about it that’s does sound wide. I remember giving him the first, a 10-7 and maybe one more, I can’t remember. I need to scroll back and find my score.

either way it was a pretty one sided beating from the 10-7 round until the end, horrific truth be told. Similar ones have been the life changing kind.

Wilder showed a an uncommon resolve. I have no idea how he withstood that kind of punishment and stayed on his feet , much less, some how muster the strength to unleash a truly dangerous punch here and there. A punch, we knew could end the fight if it found a home. It was a sight to see. He has nothing to be ashamed of, other than the bs he pulled after the fight ended.

unfortunately sports has become political and personal .. so I get where the other poster is coming from ..

fuck wilder and his racist ass ..

he's no more brave than any other boxer who decides to step into a ring to fight .. it's just a risk to step in there.. he did what any boxer does .. every god damn boxer is a 'warrior' by definition ..

he still got his ass wooped and lost in devastating fashion .. he'll never be the same .. but yet he's getting all this praise almost as if he won .. I'm hearing more praise about him than fury to be honest .. all this after getting destroyed in two straight fights .. it's odd ..

call it what it is .. he got dominated and exposed by a superior boxer twice and basically lost the first against a fat ass who was out of the loop 3 yrs .. if he anything fury should be getting his balls washed by the media right now after pulling off these 3 fights in the way he did .. and wilder should be getting clowned for talking so much shit and then getting his shit pushed in both times
Hes braver than AJ, for not trying to win a fight he was clearly losing with his best attributes.
Hes braver than guys who were playing it safe and avoiding a fight for most of 12 rounds.

"hE wAS ExxpoSED hE wILl NEveR bE da SAme"
He looked better in that fight than he did in the prior 2. Yet emotional people deep in their feelings said the exact same thing past 2 fights and were just exposed and proven wrong themselves.
Your opinion is not valid to me because it has more to do with your sensitive feelings about Wilder as a person vs what happened.

Hes braver than AJ, for not trying to win a fight he was clearly losing with his best attributes.
Hes braver than guys who were playing it safe and avoiding a fight for most of 12 rounds.

"hE wAS ExxpoSED hE wILl NEveR bE da SAme"
He looked better in that fight than he did in the prior 2. Yet emotional people deep in their feelings said the exact same thing past 2 fights and were just exposed and proven wrong themselves.
Your opinion is not valid to me because it has more to do with your sensitive feelings about Wilder as a person vs what happened.
I don't think he looked better in terms of his gas tank. Cardio was horrible. He needs to go back to 210ish and get on a cardio program. I liked that he came out jabbing and going to the body.

I’m rewatching the fight and I didn’t notice last night that wilder was wearing a skirt

Back