RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joshua/Pulev has already been put in place for June. The fight isn't happening this summer, likely not this year at all.

I would be shocked if that was the case. Who the hell knows if that fight is even a possibility a year from now, much less next summer? Fury could go off the rails or get upset, as could Joshua. I know they would want to stage it during the warm weather months at an outdoor venue like Wembley, but is it really worth the risk? We shall see.

I don't know why people were stunned. That's what happens when you get mesmerized by Wilder's power. It was pretty obvious after their first fight that Fury was the superior boxer.

I think that this fight came down to who could make adjustments from their last match.

Wilder didn't make many. Fury changed the character of his strategy.

Had to work early, so went to bed after the fight. Going to have to watch the FS1 Post Fight show and catch up... Guessing Fury vs Joshua is now the only fight to make with a possible Fury/Wilder trilogy down the road...

Had to work early, so went to bed after the fight. Going to have to watch the FS1 Post Fight show and catch up... Guessing Fury vs Joshua is now the only fight to make with a possible Fury/Wilder trilogy down the road...
I believe Wilder will call for the immediate rematch.

Wilder is in a perilous situation. He's lost once and drew once, some of us think he's actually 0-2 versus Fury. If he fights Fury again and loses it pretty destroys any possibility that he can claim he was this era's greatest boxer. I mean seriously, it pretty much destroys his legacy to fight Fury a third time and lose again. If I was his manager or friend I would tell him to stay away from Fury, stay FAR away from Fury. Maybe wait for Fury to do some drugs again or get older, maybe retire then you can claim you actually went 1-1 versus Fury but got ripped off on a bad 10 count. But if you fight a 3rd time, and lose, you can never, ever claim you were the greatest.

I'm not going to argue about this for weeks. The punch landed on the back of the head but it doesn't really matter does it? All I'm really saying is at worst it should maybe have not been called a KD. Even if it hadn't been called a KD the fight would have ended the same. It wasn't a distance fight so it doesn't matter. I just don't get why you guys act like the punch didn't land on the back of the head when it clearly did. The ESPN team all commented on it in the post fight show as well. They all saw it. Just stop pretending it didn't happen and we don't need to keep rehashing this.

Just because I see you getting so much hate for this I have to chime in quickly. I’m an official in Ontario, Canada and while there are some rule differences in every jurisdiction this isn’t one of them. The punch was an illegal blow but the context of an illegal blow always matters. The ref has discretion to do a number of things, in this case I agree with what bayless did in allowing it to be a knock down. If he said it wasn’t a knockdown it would have been acceptable but a poor choice in my opinion. Based on the camera angles I saw it landed on and behind the ear so ya technically not a legal blow.

I would be shocked if that was the case. Who the hell knows if that fight is even a possibility a year from now, much less next summer? Fury could go off the rails or get upset, as could Joshua. I know they would want to stage it during the warm weather months at an outdoor venue like Wembley, but is it really worth the risk? We shall see.

I can see Hearn trying to make the fight after pulev, so maybe November. It would still be in an outdoor venue. It doesn’t get very cold over here, even in winter.

Wilder has 30 days to decide if he wants some of that again. Immediate rematch clause for the loser in the contract.

I can see Hearn trying to make the fight after pulev, so maybe November. It would still be in an outdoor venue. It doesn’t get very cold over here, even in winter.

Fuck, i'm not even a brit and that's the only fight i want to see right now. It would be massive. So much so that it isn't worth risking Fury on any real challenger between now and then given his history of fighting down to his opposition.

Fuck, i'm not even a brit and that's the only fight i want to see right now. It would be massive. So much so that it isn't worth risking Fury on any real challenger between now and then given his history of fighting down to his opposition.

you just fckin know that pulev is gonna shock the world and knock Joshua out in June!

Actually I’m not sure it’s a given that it will be in Britain. I think fury May want to fight in Vegas? There’s a very real possibility it will be in Saudi Arabia, as long as it happens of course

This begs the question, just how good is Otto Wallin?<Lmaoo>

you just fckin know that pulev is gonna shock the world and knock Joshua out in June!

Actually I’m not sure it’s a given that it will be in Britain. I think fury May want to fight in Vegas? There’s a very real possibility it will be in Saudi Arabia, as long as it happens of course

That would be a shock but i don't see it as Pulev is definitely not the fighter he was 6 years ago when he got KTFO by Wlad.
I'd expect AJ to box him up to a comfortable UD -- with maybe a few scares here and there as Pulev is still big and skilled (iirc, he has recent decisions over Chisora and Hughie Fury).

This is the only time i'll be actively pulling for AJ to get the "W"

Joshuas beating both of their asses.
AJs been the top dog since he beat Klitschko

No he's not, Wilder still KO's AJ and Fury would box up AJ up and stop him.

AJ is default #2 HW in the world now that Wilder has taken his first loss. AJ's belts maintain that #2 spot for him.

Tyson is the consensus #1 HW in the World now.

Not necessarily. Fury is a tremendous fighter and he knocked Fury down twice in their first fight. That cause Fury to be 100% focused on this fight, and Deontay just couldn't reach that level.

Deontay is like Mike Tyson, and Fury is like prime Foreman. Tyson was a beast, but if he'd fought the best versions of Foreman, he would have lost.
In the first fight fury was still on his way back from that crazy lay off wilder took it as thought it would be easy as they thought fury was done and just wanted a payday he couldn’t beat a fury nowhere near his best then and has been proper shown up this time.

No he's not, Wilder still KO's AJ and Fury would box up AJ up and stop him.

AJ is default #2 HW in the world now that Wilder has taken his first loss. AJ's belts maintain that #2 spot for him.

Tyson is the consensus #1 HW in the World now.
AJ has more power than both and can actually box.
Ruiz would beat Wilder and Fury as well
How would Wilder deal with Ruiz when that fucker starts swarming you?
Way faster hands than Fury, he laces combos better than Fury, hed be a nightmare for Wilder.
Theres a good chance Wilder never wins a meaningful fight again. It happens to big punchers all the time when they lose. They break mentally and become somewhat exposed.
Joshua KOd Klitschko and has been #1 since then.
Ruiz is #2

AJ has more power than both and can actually box.
Ruiz would beat Wilder and Fury as well
How would Wilder deal with Ruiz when that fucker starts swarming you?
Way faster hands than Fury, he laces combos better than Fury, hed be a nightmare for Wilder.
Theres a good chance Wilder never wins a meaningful fight again. It happens to big punchers all the time when they lose. They break mentally and become somewhat exposed.
Joshua KOd Klitschko and has been #1 since then.
Ruiz is #2

Yes, in his second fight with Ruiz AJ showed he can actually box at a very high level.
Gosh, a fight AJ-Fury will be massive.
Would like to see Ruiz facing Wilder and / or Fury, too.

This

Plus Wilder was rocked before the shot behind the head. It wasn't really a factor in the grand scheme of things. The fucked eardrum is what seemed to mess Wilder more than anything. The again he was rocked and wobbly before that too.

But the biggest factor is that it was just a masterful performance by Fury from start to finish. Wilder had no answers at all and looked like a school nerd who was getting bullied out by the school wrestling champ
The eardrum was fine

Anyone know the woman doing the commentary on the broadcast? Might have been the international broadcast. She was so biased towards Wilder it was ridiculous.

Was at fight. Flying back from Vegas right now.

UK crowd was berserk. Before the fight it showed Fury live getting his hands wrapped in the locker room on the screen. Just seeing this made the UK crowd roar in anticipation, and a wide-eyed Fury pointed to the direction of the entrance to his trainers and you could see him saying something like, “Do you hear them out there? Do you hear f*cking the noise?” He couldn’t believe the level of support he had 5000 miles from home. It was just something else - I have never been to such an event. Cheap seats were $1000 heh

Back