• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Taylor vs. Catterall 2 5/25 3PM ET (ESPN+)

Taylor calling for a trilogy after the bullshit he pulled. No chance lol

Josh Taylor is a cautionary tale for boxers to not go switching trainers and camps every year and when you grow out of your weight... Move up.

This guy was like -2000 massive favorite for the first fight, top 5 P4P, undisputed.... Looked like a shell the last couple years now.

Imagine leaving Ben Davison lol

I don't know wtf happened to him. He was legimitately good at one point, and IMO clearly the best boxer in Britain. The Reggie win was excellent, he was a unified champ, and now look.

Not since Nando have I seen someone become shot this young.

Though in Nando's case it was actually long before he was even 30.

I don't know wtf happened to him. He was legimitately good at one point, and IMO clearly the best boxer in Britain. The Reggie win was excellent, he was a unified champ, and now look.

Not since Nando have I seen someone become shot this young.

Though in Nando's case it was actually long before he was even 30.

He's made horrible decisions out of the ring with regards to his weight and training. I think that's the biggest issue. He was never a great athlete but physically he's been worse but more than that technically he's looked bad since leaving Davison.

117-111 the fuck were they watching. No probs with the result, but that was wide as fuck.

Folks will let it go because of the injustice in the first fight, but yeah, Taylor only winning 3 rounds is baffling.

Probably won 4 between rounds 6-12.

7-5 Catterall is much more accurate imo.

Teo staying away from Catterall.

I don't think 117-111 is all that crazy on a round by round basis. A lot of those were really close and the guys split halves of rounds at times late in the fight.

It does make me laugh that they were more upset that the scorecards were wide than that they didn't get given the decision haha

Back