RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Mayweather vs Logan Paul RBR PPV 6/6

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And just like that, Floyd just set the stage for ya'll tune in to watch Sr Paul fight him.
Floyd be old ! He might get knocked out by the better Paul brother ! Embarrassing lolololol.........gotta watch this !

<{cruzshake}>

Floyd knows his only draw has ever been ppl tuning in to see if he’ll lose. He’s just been setting this up.
The whole "I’m barely training" schtick tipped me off.

As if I paid for this shit, lol.

And just like that, Floyd just set the stage for ya'll tune in to watch Sr Paul fight him.
Floyd be old ! He might get knocked out by the better Paul brother ! Embarrassing lolololol.........gotta watch this !

<{cruzshake}>

Floyd knows his only draw has ever been ppl tuning in to see if he’ll lose. He’s just been setting this up.
The whole "I’m barely training" schtick tipped me off.
I don't think the 4 people you quoted (included me) paid for the PPV.

<{danayeah}>
Oh.. STFU Dana.

Do you not see the irony in this? Biden is the one on the side of Big Tech ands Big Pharma who is censoring his political opponents and anyone who shares information that doesn't fit his agenda. That's what fascism is.
idiocy is thinking your dumb opinions are being ignored and shutdown because they are too clever or accurate without facing reality
Biden just isn't playing down to he idiots and playing their game. history has shown us that gets nothing and if there is a side looking for lessons from history it ain't the white washing eugenics pushing right wingers that believe every year before civil rights was leave it to beaverland .

lol every thread is about Logan Paul. A dark day for boxing. Thank you to the ts and everyone who posted, because I read the pbp here after the Johnson fight. I can’t comment on anything else, but what I saw was pretty bad.

One of the best boxers in the world. Who grew up boxing, couldn't knockout a youtuber that's been training for a couple of years because of the size difference.

Would you see the same thing in a BJJ tournament?
If the BJJ nerds had an agreement to put on a show like this fight.

As if I paid for this shit, lol.

I don't think the 4 people you quoted (included me) paid for the PPV.

<{danayeah}>
Oh.. STFU Dana.

You guys paid your attention.
In today’s world of social media and views based economy, that equals money. Directly and indirectly.

Sorry you guys are too obtuse to see it.

*.....but lol, we didn’t pay for this farce because we’re too slick n smart. Now let’s go share this online and talk about it for days on digital media."

It looked like a Scandinavian basketball player fighting Gary Coleman. Paul fanboys (I can't believe I just typed that) keep saying the size difference doesn't matter, but what about age? Floyd looks and moves like a very old and senile man, and is a midget. If anything, Logan should have knocked him out.

In today’s world of social media and views based economy, that equals money. Directly and indirectly.

*.....but lol, we didn’t pay for this farce because we’re too slick n smart. Now let’s go share this online and talk about it for days on digital media."
Yeah... IDK dude.. I have an adblocker and I never buy anything they publicize there.

Pretty sure that if everything is based in social media they would have broadcasted it live on Youtube.

It was on in the background. Keep trying to work your narrative though, lol.

Can we please just admit the only reason people are butt hurt is cuz we all want to see the paul brothers get ktfo

wow thread is full of people that dont know shit about boxing exhibitions

I didn’t watch the fight but the news is saying that Logan may have been knocked out in round two. For those of you that watched the fight, did it appear that Logan was knocked out briefly or is this fake news?

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/logan-paul-floyd-mayweather-suspicious-105820005.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Floyd accidentally knocked him out and held him up to keep the show going lol <a href="https://t.co/FQYN1LQX11">pic.twitter.com/FQYN1LQX11</a></p>&mdash; Teej (@StockzNCrypto) <a href="">June 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-9_2-8-41.jpeg
    upload_2021-6-9_2-8-41.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
Back