RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Joshua vs Usyk RBR DAZN 9/25

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man did I get this fight wrong and lost a few dollars on it. I thought Joshua size and power would just be too much for Usyk. That was something special from Usyk. I became a HUGE fan of Usyk last night. I think Usyk vs Joshua 2 is a very interesting fight.

The main event
I ended up back home around 10 or so after heading out for a few hours and watched Diaz/Lawler and the main. That main was a really good fight. One of the best MMA bouts I've seen in a long time. The champ dominated on the cards, but was in tight sub attempts about 3 times. Twice in the 3rd round I thought it was over. Guillotine and then the triangle were both LOCKED. I was just waiting for the tap both times. Fun fight.

Usyk was slapping Joshua around the ring like a little bitch and you just hear silence. Then Joshua throws a punch. "nice punch by joshua..."
I watched the Sky broadcast which is British and they were singing Usyk's praises so that's a bit of a nonsense.

What kind of question is that “can you be better” mother fucker just won 4 of the belts on his 3rd HW fight!!!

did he deliberately underperform the last two? Absolute masterclass. Great performance so happy for usyk
I'm starting to suspect that. He suckered everyone. He had Chisora hurt and I put it down to not wanting to take risks but I think he let him off the hook on purpose.

I watched the Sky broadcast which is British and they were singing Usyk's praises so that's a bit of a nonsense.
I watched the one w Roy Jones on commentary

Y’all think the rematch will be different if AJ bullies Usyk? Or will that leave him exposed to get pinged up

Y’all think the rematch will be different if AJ bullies Usyk? Or will that leave him exposed to get pinged up

The rematch will be extremely interesting to see. I think Usyk entering round 12 on Saturday night knew there was a rematch coming and kind of sent a message there that you simply don't try to bully him. He has another gear as he showed in that round and will use it if needed. AJ and his coach are too smart to fall for this "you can't outbox the master boxer" approach everyone is alluding. As weird as it sounds I think AJ (considering the level of opponent) boxed the best fight of his career. I've never seen him throw that many punches in a fight (even if most were arm punches). He was somewhat consistent with the jab and losing a 116-112ish to Usyk is no shame at all. He should come lean and maybe even leaner for the rematch. Should focus on increasing that accuracy and learning how to set up the body punching. Come in lighter and use even more footwork. Tightening up that defense and trying to make Usyk miss more will be the key.

Reactions: HHJ
Wilder looks huge Evander built he looks stronger and bigger

Hahahahahaha.... lol at Joshua. If boxing wast such a dog and pony show we would have gotten to see him vs Wilder or Fury 5 years ago. I love the sport, but it makes happy to see these hold outs get beat.

Joshua was the one of the three who tried to make the big fights. He also could've chucked the WBO belt in the trash to avoid Usyk. And after Usyk's first two HW fights, nobody would've cared.

Never been an AJ fan, but I will not fault the guy for his level of competition. He stepped up early in his career and tried to fight the best.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only one excited about this fight.

That's why there's a thread with 70 pages of post talking about this fight because anything could happen and your posting in this thread answering people, your not clever.

That's why there's a thread with 70 pages of post talking about this fight because anything could happen and your posting in this thread answering people, your not clever.
*you're
Don't question people's intelligence when you can't spell, retard. You're the one who posted about the fight in this thread, so who is the clever one? Not you, clearly.

I feel like I'm the only one excited about this fight.
All of us are secretly thrilled to watch it. Even if we dont want to see the immediate rematch more than some other fights, we will all still tune in lol.

I will laugh so damn hard if Wilder pulls this out somehow.

All of us are secretly thrilled to watch it. Even if we dont want to see the immediate rematch more than some other fights, we will all still tune in lol.

I will laugh so damn hard if Wilder pulls this out somehow.
All I keep hearing is what a waste of time it is and how Fury is going to do the same thing.

All I keep hearing is what a waste of time it is and how Fury is going to do the same thing.
Fury is unbeatable now, somehow.

Fury is unbeatable now, somehow.
See, I think we saw the best Fury we ever saw and the worst Wilder. I wouldn't bank on seeing them line up that way again. I think Wilder got shook up with that first big shot and never recovered. You can't bank on that either.
Not sure I can pick Wilder to win but I think its going to be a different fight.

*you're
Don't question people's intelligence when you can't spell, retard. You're the one who posted about the fight in this thread, so who is the clever one? Not you, clearly.

Im foreign, from another country, english isn't my first language, retard isn't a nice word.

Im foreign, from another country, english isn't my first language, retard isn't a nice word.
You acted like I was out of line responding to what YOU posted. YOU posted Fury/Wilder stuff and then chastised me for responding.

Back