• Poll closed .

Kowboy On Sherdog

UFC 300 ***The Aftermath***
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk
clear.gif

The next step toward crowning an undisputed heavyweight champion takes place on Saturday at London's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium when Anthony Joshua defends his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight championships against former undisputed cruiserweight king Oleksandr Usyk.

Joshua was originally scheduled to face WBC champ Tyson Fury to unify all four recognized heavyweight championships, but Fury was forced to defend his belt in a trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder instead. Joshua received no easy opponent in exchange, being forced to face mandatory challenger Usyk in a dangerous showdown between two of the sport's best fighters.

The undercard action gets underway at 1 p.m. ET with the main event ring walks expected at approximately 5:10 p.m. ET. Fans can purchase the event via traditional PPV methods through their local cable providers. It will also be live for any active DAZN subscribers through the website or app. The rest of the fight card and viewing information is listed below.

Viewing information
  • Date: Sept. 25 | Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium -- London, England
  • Start time: 1 p.m. ET (main event set for approximately 5:10 p.m. ET)
  • TV: Traditional PPV for $34.99 (check local listings)
  • How to watch/stream: DAZN (subscribe now)
Joshua vs. Usyk fight card, odds
  • Anthony Joshua (c) -270 vs. Oleksandr Usyk +220, WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight championship
  • Lawrence Okolie (c) -2200 vs. Dilan Prasovic +1100, WBO cruiserweight championship
  • Callum Smith -4000 vs. Lenin Castillo +1500, light heavyweight
  • Florian Marku -700 vs. Maxim Prodan +500, welterweight
  • Christopher Ousley -110 vs. Khasan Baysangurov -110, middleweight
  • Campbell Hatton -3000 vs. Sonni Martinez +1300, lightweight
  • Daniel Lapin -4500 vs. Pawel Martyniuk +1600, light heavyweight

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/ne...stream-ppv-price-how-to-watch-tv-channel/amp/

I'm picking Usyk for the upset. Too much of a moving target to get stopped and too busy to get outpointed.

I'm going with Joshua winning via late stoppage with all of the previous rounds being close

I think the size, hand speed, and power of AJ should be the difference between the two.

Gonna throw up a total rounds in a bit too
YES!!!

TOTAL MOTHAFUCKIN' ROUNDS, PEOPLE!!!
https://forums.sherdog.com/sportsbo...vs-oleksandr-usyk-sept-25-total-rounds.16531/

I'll edit to add here once I see it. I'm ridin' with Usyk in this one. Size matters, but only to a point. I like the vodds for Usyk in this one and his chances.

Edit to add link to total rounds. Bet $2 on when you think the fight will end, win $1,000,000 if you're right (hint---odds favor late/decision every time over the long run).

Last edited:
Usyk via UD for me personally.

An Usyk UD on the road in London? I'd really be shocked if Usyk gets a UD there unless it's undeniably a beatdown. Usyk MD or SD is much more realistic given the state of judging / stepping onto someone else's home turf.

Uysk has a real shot. I think he can win if he follows and uses the gameplan foundation to beat Joshua that was set by Pulev.

Thought it started at 1 ? Still on the DAZN screen saver lol

I'm picking Usyk for the upset. Too much of a moving target to get stopped and too busy to get outpointed.
I'm going with Joshua winning via late stoppage with all of the previous rounds being close

I think the size, hand speed, and power of AJ should be the difference between the two.

one of these. I just can’t decide which one. Genuinely intriguing fight.

Back