RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned "Iron" Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr RBR PPV 11/28

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nate getting stiffened put all that A LEVEL ATHLETE BRO shit to rest lol

man got ko'd by a youtuber and got carted off on a stretcher......basketball, football, whatever, you have to train like the rest of the boys do in the gym and have to be able to handle some sort of punishment

Tyson/Jones was an exhibition, but that was a professional boxing bout with Nate getting two 20-counts in order to let him continue.
You won't see that very often. I never have.

i wonder if nate robinson is gonna unsubscribe from jake paul's youtube channel after that fiasco?

Tyson took the training real serious.. Roy not so much you saw from his body.. Tyson looked good.. I thought he won all 8 rounds..

I had Mike winning all but maybe one or two. The dipshit scoring it for Roy should be publicly ridiculed.

Not sure where I saw it, but a couple years ago I read an article about RJJ, where it talked about how his knees were completely without cartilage anymore which caused him to be unable to run for cardio or train intensively anymore. I'm sure that played a huge role in him not having very good cardio or movement.... I'm saying this as someone that did not watch the fight but read some of the thread.

If that is the case, then it's unfortunate that he wasn't able to keep up with Mike Tyson as a result. Were the fans robbed if Roy Jones didn't have the capacity to be at his best? Well, it was officially an exhibition fight so the fans got to see Tyson do his thing for 16 minutes which is a lot longer than most of his fights.

I had Mike winning all but maybe one or two. The dipshit scoring it for Roy should be publicly ridiculed.

Vinny Pazienza had Roy winning 80 to 76. That's surprising considering that he was knocked out by Roy Jones in 1995--one would think he would hold a grudge and decide to score the fight in Tyson's favor.

Vinny Pazienza had Roy winning 80 to 76. That's surprising considering that he was knocked out by Roy Jones in 1995--one would think he would hold a grudge and decide to score the fight in Tyson's favor.

Or just score it for the guy who was most aggressive, landed more shots, and did more damage with the heavier punches. All Jones did best was clinch.

<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

i6SqpzY.gif

Finally watched it. Wouldn't be surprised if Jones threw tbh

Back