RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned "Bud" Crawford vs Brook RBR ESPN 11/14

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OIP.eTemKDxl63HgLC7ru6Pl-gHaEH

Arkansas with 3 timeouts left......gonna take about 20 more minutes to play out the rest of the game.

I'm loving listening to these guys squeeze every last drop out of this conversation about the mental aspect being more important than the physical for a QB.

Hey guys
Rds 7-12 sounds like a good play? Crawford rds 7-9, 10-12? Looking for some advice

Does this mean Crawford isnt re signing with TR?

I’m surprised they aren’t replaying clips of TC highlights and saying “pound 4 pound” every 10 seconds right now

How tilting is Arkansas calling a timeout before a punt down 5 TDs.

{<doc}

ESPN is garbage for having boxing on their platform and disrespecting the P4P like this.

Does this mean Crawford isnt re signing with TR?

I’m surprised they aren’t replaying clips of TC highlights and saying “pound 4 pound” every 10 seconds right now

There seem to be a lot of indications he isn't going to re-up with them. We can only hope.

Premier sports telling me there's a 'college football game' on. This trumps boxing in the US? FFS.

Yeah. Omaha native Terrence Crawford’s Nebraska Cornhuskers are playing the... oh wait a minute. “What’s that you say?” (There not playing!) “There not playing?” Never mind.

They might also be waiting for 11 est to get to 5am local time in the UK.

lol at them talking about this match and how its "unbelievable" its not a pay per view.

Back