***Official*** Sherdog Mike Tyson vs Jaws Bite 4 Bite discussion Aug 9th

Seriously?

• Total voters
lrP177F.gif
jaws 1975. good film.

Reportedly offered huge amount for Bareknuckle Boxing ... but nothing came of it. Did some work for All Elite Wrestling, feuding with Jericho... Think he is living his best life while keeping hot on Social Media.

I'm surprised and disappointed to hear that. Tyson usually doesn't do shit like that if he doesn't mean it. It's not like it's his first out of retirement fight. I was hoping he could redeem himself.. He actually said it isn't in him anymore many years ago. Not that he can't defend himself but the hole ring fighting game.

Best shoop ever!! I almost feel like watching one of those movies now. Nice templates in the spoiler BTW. Here are a few more for everyone.

tyson side.png mike tyson 45 smile.png mike tyson scream.png

It's probably the wrong size. typically when animation doesn't work for an avi I'll put it in photoshop & reduce it to EXACTLY 192x192 & most of the time that works. I just haven't dun it yet. More important thingz to do, like shooping Tyson into Sharknado... lol... :p

BTW... this would be a good one to shoop if anyone wanted. I gotta split so this one'z up for grabz. :D

Haha that may make a good shoop. Here I resized it for you.
192w-lando-bruce-lee-hands-gif.784973

Attachments

• 192w-lando-bruce-lee-hands.gif
    192w-lando-bruce-lee-hands.gif
    291 KB · Views: 48
Here I resized it for you.
192w-lando-bruce-lee-hands-gif.784973
<{monica}>

thank you bro!! It worked despite not being perfectly square... I guess the sherdog software stretched it taller.

I slowed it down a bit. That scene in the movie is epic in my mind & when the striationz are happening the film goes into slow mo. Plus it's a little more relaxing & Zen n stuff slower. :D

That's an epic shoop you did there too. I'm sure most people don't understand the dedicated process of putting a head behind those handz & all those striationz.

OMG he is fighting Roy Jones Junior! I wonder how many PPV buys this will get. They are saying it's an exhibition match though.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...-face-roy-jones-jr-september-exhibition-match

Then the year after that? This man. :D
conor-mcgergor.jpg
I expect... Tyson vs RJJ, even if exhibition, does crazy numbers. I'll buy it... +1 I mean, seems calculated. Got some news with a possible Bareknuckle Fight a few months back... followed with brief All Elite Wrestling feud with Jericho... Shark Week is always huge... leading to a fight with a guy people argue as one of the GOAT...

Back