Votes: 4 2.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 97 54.8%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 26 14.7%

• Total voters

It's gonna be so funny when she gets thrown under the bus for "misrepresenting" the President. I wonder if they'll point to her controlling Biden's Twitter account as a reason to can her. That would be so perfect.

There's not a rake they won't step on. This is fuckin' hilarious. It's like "Humpty Dumpty" come to life. All the kings horses and all the kings men...

All because they've been lying their asses off for four years. I've watched actual interrogations of legit murderers trying to lie themselves out of a situation, that was less painful than this. Shit's embarrassing.

It's gonna be so funny when she gets thrown under the bus for "misrepresenting" the President. I wonder if they'll point to her controlling Biden's Twitter account as a reason to can her. That would be so perfect.

There's not a rake they won't step on. This is fuckin' hilarious. It's like "Humpty Dumpty" come to life. All the kings horses and all the kings men...

All because they've been lying their asses off for four years. I've watched actual interrogations of legit murderers trying to lie themselves out of a situation, that was less painful than this. Shit's embarrassing.
What did she misrepresent?

Will Doocy be allowed at the "big boy" press conference?

You know she was defeated because she actually shut the fuck up, and offered no push back.

I'm starting to feel a little bad for her having to do these press conferences, getting skewered at every turn answering more questions in one briefing, than Biden has answered in his entire term. I'm waiting for the veil to drop, and she just gives one of the most epic "I quit!" speeches ever.

Wtf? Why on earth can't they say the name of doctor? Lmao
We know the doctor's name. I think she was saying she can't say the name of the person he was at the WH to see. She earlier implied he could have been there to see someone else.

She so fucking unprofessional lmao
I went to HS with her. She was a total asshat back then, and seems to be the same person today. If you knew her, the last position in the world you would think she would get would be this. Bidens cabinet and people are really the biggest joke of all time. Like a bad DEI science experiment gone wrong. Freak show.

What did she misrepresent?
That he is in his right mind. That the border is fine. That inflation isn't bad. I mean I can't blame her, as that is her job, and Biden gave her an impossible one. But the house of cards is crumbling right on her by the minute.

She HAS to stand by Biden, that is her job. Others do not and are jumping ship like rats at a port. Even Georgie boy admitted Biden is done after meeting with him. "He can't do another 4 years".

We know the doctor's name. I think she was saying she can't say the name of the person he was at the WH to see. She earlier implied he could have been there to see someone else.

Yea, KJP was saying that the doctor saw Biden once per year at his yearly physical, then came to white house to see other people.

The problem is the doctor came 8 or more times in only 8 months. So KJP is saying that only one of those was potentially Biden, for his yearly physical, but then he came 7 or more other times in 8 months for someone else? Meanwhile, Biden shows obvious Parkinson's.....

These people are such fucking liars LOL

She is embarrassingly stupid and awful at that job.
Between her and Kamala, it’s hard to discern which should be the poster child for DEI being a disaster.
I went to HS with her. She was a total asshat back then, and seems to be the same person today. If you knew her, the last position in the world you would think she would get would be this. Bidens cabinet and people are really the biggest joke of all time. Like a bad DEI science experiment gone wrong. Freak show.

Last edited:
Yea, KJP was saying that the doctor saw Biden once per year at his yearly physical, then came to white house to see other people.

The problem is the doctor came 8 or more times in only 8 months. So KJP is saying that only one of those was potentially Biden, for his yearly physical, but then he came 7 or more other times in 8 months for someone else? Meanwhile, Biden shows obvious Parkinson's.....

These people are such fucking liars LOL
Biden wasn't even present at the White House for one of those visits and that same neurologist released a summary of his findings where he found no evidence of cogitative disorders just four months ago. Doesn't that matter at all to you?

Is this something a sound minded person would say?

It does sound like something an old timey religious person would say which in fairness probably doesn't land the same in 2024 as it might've 42 years ago when Biden first entered politics.

Back