No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

TBF he was getting dicked down in his first playthrough, iirc he was salty for like 2 days, and probably still has that salt deep within him still for the bull.
Second try TODAY, I died like 5 times yesterday. He’s just autistic.

The ogre is 10x more annoying and broken than the bull. I'd rather fight three bulls.

TBF he was getting dicked down in his first playthrough, iirc he was salty for like 2 days, and probably still has that salt deep within him still for the bull.
Big surprise coming from him

Bull sucks dick. It’s not fun at all and when you reach him at that point in the game you’re doing very little damage so it makes it tedious even with firecrackers.
Are you still doing no beads, no charm? I started one last night for fun but don't think I'm going to take it very far. Gyoubu was surprisingly hard with all the chip damage and even Roberto took a few attempts. I imagine the Centipedes are going to be a huge problem?

Are you still doing no beads, no charm? I started one last night for fun but don't think I'm going to take it very far. Gyoubu was surprisingly hard with all the chip damage and even Roberto took a few attempts. I imagine the Centipedes are going to be a huge problem?
I’m getting chipped through blocking by this Ashina Elite dude and I’m on regular NG. Was that always a thing?

The unrefined sake that Ishhin gives me, is it finite ? I haven't shared any so far.

I’m getting chipped through blocking by this Ashina Elite dude and I’m on regular NG. Was that always a thing?
Deflecting does huge posture damage to him, 2 perfect deflects and he is fucked.

I beat him like a souls boss first time, but every time after was deflect time, even though the timing is weird.

I haven’t been able to play since Saturday. Made it to the Castle and started the memory.

I’m usually pretty consistent with perfect parries on centipedes. I’d imagine one slip up though and your posture is going to get fucked.

Any attacks that have a glisten before hand will damage you if you block it.

Any attacks that have a glisten before hand will damage you if you block it.
What the timing on deflecting that dude? The glisten?

Because on the glisten, he'll hit you sometimes, but other times, its perfect. And any later and youre fucked.

Because on the glisten, he'll hit you sometimes, but other times, its perfect. And any later and youre fucked.
I had the timing down on my first character but it almost feels like I can’t press l1 fast enough on my second character

Yes, he hit you because you didn’t respond fast enough.

Yes, he hit you because you didn’t respond fast enough.
Its not a timing issue, its a distance issue. I noticed, youre always gonna get the deflect if you move towards him, and double tap quickly at the light.

So i take it that you can only use it once ?

there are a bunch of sake items in the game, they can only be used once and their only purpose is to access extra dialogue

you can give Sake to the sculptor, emma, isshin

Back