***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GGG in 8th TKO stopagge
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe earlier. I think he's very salty that Canelo ducked the trilogy bout (DAZN wanted it before the Kovalev matchup), which he likely sees as trying to age him further. Just my take. And I'd probably agree that's what it seems. Would be crazy if Kov sobered up and gave Canelo hell. I guess that's what we hope for. Could happen, I still favor Canelo in that one, tho.

After 4 fights? Yikes, he'd be buried.

He want to act like Loma, show us. Let's see where you at.

But he was take someone more on his current lvl next. Maybe a name Lopez next. But him and Peterson would be a good fight if Peterson still has anything left.

This should be quick and fun.... should.

I don’t think this fight is that close tbh

ggg wins pretty clear

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe earlier. I think he's very salty that Canelo ducked the trilogy bout, which he likely sees as trying to age him further. Just my take. And I'd probably agree that's what it seems.

I never seen GGG as a one shot KO artist like most do. I saw Ishi and Stevenson but he slowly breaks people up in the first 5 rds and take overs and I think this will be the same. Him just slowy landing on the body,arms and head and break him down by the 8t

I don’t think this fight is that close tbh

ggg wins pretty clear
Decision or stoppage? I see a lot think decision in the wager thread. I think he has to stop him to be "back" as kind of an unavoidable Canelo opponent next. I wagered heavy (vbookie fake monies, to be clear) on under 9.5 and GGG by stoppage, but that was more just pulling for him than a cerebral wager. We'll see.

Careful not to hurt yourself jumping on that bandwagon.

Not at all you should know im not the groupie type by now. I was getting in on the guy his last fight anyways.

I shouldn’t have a problem getting in any bandwagons though as long as your cane permits you to keep gettin on <Lmaoo>

gGG should be moving down not up. Spence or whoever came move from 147 to 154 and get him a fight. Spence,Porter,Mikey Garica, Pac, Thurman,etc.. There is Money there for him.

From Rocky. Winging wide, goofy punches with his chin out.

Hum. I can’t remember him. Maybe we should do a “ score the fight” on that one.

*rolls eyes*

Just showing Bellew v Usyk highlights on the sky broadcast, Bellew landed plenty here.

Her boobs are always close to hanging out

I never seen GGG as a one shot KO artist like most do. I saw Ishi and Stevenson but he slowly breaks people up in the first 5 rds and take overs and I think this will be the same. Him just slowy landing on the body,arms and head and break him down by the 8t
Oh, it's always cumulative but deadly as he stalks and lands, but he's been taking too many himself in his last few bouts for my tastes. Definitely seems to be fading a bit the last couple years. I think the Jacobs and two Canelo fights can take something out of a man, too. Even a GGG.

Hum. I can’t remember him. Maybe we should do a “ score the fight” on that one.

*rolls eyes*
Not sure if Rocky has ever won a round without the finish...

Derevyanchenko looks dry as GGG lathers up backstage, @senri.

Not at all you should know im not the groupie type by now. I was getting in on the guy his last fight anyways.

I shouldn’t have a problem getting in any bandwagons though as long as your cane permits you to keep gettin on <Lmaoo>
uh, if you're saying that sloppy clown beats Spence and you're being serious, then thats bandwagon jumping if I ever saw it.

God I can't stand the Dazn commentators

Back