***OFFICIAL SANCTIONED*** Golovkin vs Derevyanchenko RBR 10/5

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does it not count as a title defense? Yes or no
This isn't what you asked. Golovkin didn't beat Canelo and got a rematch. Canelo actually did beat Golovkin.

Were the titles on the line in the fight Golovkin didn't win? Yes. But I'm not sure how that bolsters your argument. Everyone knows Canelo was the man to beat in that division. He was the true MW champ. He beat Sergio, who beat Pavlik, who beat Taylor, who beat Hopkins etc. Golovkin needed the fight as much as Canelo did.

This isn't what you asked. Golovkin didn't beat Canelo and got a rematch. Canelo actually did beat Golovkin.

Were the titles on the line in the fight Golovkin didn't win? Yes. But I'm not sure how that bolsters your argument. Everyone knows Canelo was the man to beat in that division. He was the true MW champ. He beat Sergio, who beat Pavlik, who beat Taylor, who beat Hopkins etc. Golovkin needed the fight as much as Canelo did.

Canelo beat Sergio? When was this? You mean he beat Miguel who beat Sergio and so on.

What’s a MMA, again ?

That sport where your champ gets shaky decisions and you move an entire event due to a failed drug test- you know the pristine modern sport

That sport where your champ gets shaky decisions and you move an entire event due to a failed drug test- you know the pristine modern sport

Oh, the one that killed boxing, then invested in it ? Not a big fan of oiled up dudes rolling on the ground hugging each other, but to each his own, I guess.

GGG can get the close JD,.
What the fuck is JD cuz I see you put JD all the time and im assuming you're meaning to hit UD or you're meaning a Joint Decision which is confusing and you should just put SD if thats what you mean.
Youve said JD 23 times this year by the way.

What the fuck is JD cuz I see you put JD all the time and im assuming you're meaning to hit UD or you're meaning a Joint Decision which is confusing and you should just put SD if thats what you mean.
Youve said JD 23 times this year by the way.

I’m glad people actually read my posts. Thanks. I use it for « judges decision », but it may be an unfortunate side effect of English’s not being my mother tongue. I’ll work on this.

I’m glad people actually read my posts. Thanks. I use it for « judges decision », but it may be an unfortunate side effect of English’s not being my mother tongue. I’ll work on this.
Ok. Use UD for Unanimous Decision and use SD for Split Decision, because no one knows what JD means.

Ok. Use UD for Unanimous Decision and use SD for Split Decision, because no one knows what JD means.

Or « decision », in this specific case.

Or « decision », in this specific case.
Yea in this case youd say that
Like if you think it's going to go to decision you can just say "yeah I think it's going to go to the cards" or "yeah I think it's going to be a decision" or yeah it's going to go to the judges"

Yea in this case youd say that
Like if you think it's going to go to decision you can just say "yeah I think it's going to go to the cards" or "yeah I think it's going to be a decision" or yeah it's going to go to the judges"

I’ll try, next time I want to talk about a JD, I swear.

Last edited:

its like that if money and lobby is judging. ggg won first fight

Oh, the one that killed boxing, then invested in it ? Not a big fan of oiled up dudes rolling on the ground hugging each other, but to each his own, I guess.
Uh, they don’t hug each other and roll around anymore. Jeez man, get with the times, nowadays they lean on a fence and hug each other.

i told you. if you ask casual men, ggg got it. money judged that fight thats why it was a draw
I don't care what casual fans think. The fight had an official result and it was a draw.

Back