Official Sage Northcutt thread, for obsessed fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The only reason I started to fanboy Sage is just to see people get rustled over his haircut-body-hype etc... Its just hilarious and stupid.And too funny. I'm not even serious about being a fan of him,yet.Just having fun. In reality,he is just an alright looking good prospect out there.

But Conor,Ronda fans&threads... They are different because they are actually serious with all the shit they come up with (especially Ronda).They aren't just having fun,they are showing their insecureness and hatred same as Ronda herself. And thats what makes them annoying.

Fair enough sir.

Have many of you have actually bothered to watch any of his fights? Just curious.

I watched his one and only loss first, which was his amateur debut, and he was winning the fight up until he walked into a desperate punch from his opponent and kinda faceplanted the floor...

But then after watching his other fights, I'm looking forward to his UFC debut. He's pretty much dominated all of his fights so far, and seems to be well rounded and very aggressive.

I also couldn't help but be reminded of Todd Duffee... Something about that giant chin.

Weird things happen in Amateur fights sometimes you get guys who just stay amateur and crush newbies, other times you get a NCAA all-american going up against a stay at home dad, and once in awhile you get two random guys off the street going at it. Good thing they count about as much as a public sparring session.

Weird things happen in Amateur fights sometimes you get guys who just stay amateur and crush newbies, other times you get a NCAA all-american going up against a stay at home dad, and once in awhile you get two random guys off the street going at it. Good thing they count about as much as a public sparring session.

For sure. I watch quite a bit of amateur/semi-pro MMA, anyway. I've seen plenty of fights where more technical guys have lost, whether due to first-time nerves or bad cardio due to bad training.

Also, I heard in one of his fights from the commentator that Sage doesn't spar for his fights. Seems to be a growing trend that's actually working.

Sage Van Zant?

I agree. The only reason I started to fanboy Sage is just to see people get rustled over his haircut-body-hype etc... Its just hilarious and stupid.And too funny. I'm not even serious about being a fan of him,yet.Just having fun. In reality,he is just an alright looking good prospect out there.

But Conor,Ronda fans&threads... They are different because they are actually serious with all the shit they come up with (especially Ronda).They aren't just having fun,they are showing their insecureness and hatred same as Ronda herself. And thats what makes them annoying.

Everyone of these fans always say "I'm just having fun", "It's funny rustling jimmies", "I'm not even being serious".

Pretending to be an idiot doesn't seem like having fun to me but to each his own.

All the guys he beat have amazing record. 2 of them even have more wins than losses!

Have many of you have actually bothered to watch any of his fights? Just curious.

I watched his one and only loss first, which was his amateur debut, and he was winning the fight up until he walked into a desperate punch from his opponent and kinda faceplanted the floor...

But then after watching his other fights, I'm looking forward to his UFC debut. He's pretty much dominated all of his fights so far, and seems to be well rounded and very aggressive.

I also couldn't help but be reminded of Todd Duffee... Something about that giant chin.

I'm pretty sure, from his opponents' record, half of sherdog would dominate them as well.

Everyone of these fans always say "I'm just having fun", "It's funny rustling jimmies", "I'm not even being serious".

Pretending to be an idiot doesn't seem like having fun to me but to each his own.

Not sure he's really pretending to be an idiot...

Rosemary Southripped

"Nothing to do with his appearance."
One or two weigh in photos (never really look at these types of threads) and the rest have nothing to do with MMA, iirc, one is a fishing photo, lmao. You want him to reel you in, TS? I mean, SusTS, or HomoTS...Idk, I'll find a proper rib! :)

Based on info, relevant to his career, seems promising, and iirc, there's been talk of him for awhile, maybe even a year or two. Wasn't he mentioned alongside those brothers that are supposed to make waves with him? I think they were Canadian prospects or something.

Iced hair? Really? Fix the hair, not just the stupid dye job, but the haircut. Too try hard. There's smarter versions of it, he probably just let it grow for too long, needs to maintain it better.

south-park-nambla.jpg

Ain't gonna lie, that is a handsome young man. Ripped body, nice smile, good looking face, beautiful hair, and a dedicated martial arts upbringing. He's almost too damn good looking to be a fighter.

Sherdog brought him to my attention just last week and I'm really looking forward to seeing his debut.

Ain't gonna lie, that is a handsome young man. Ripped body, nice smile, good looking face, beautiful hair, and a dedicated martial arts upbringing. He's almost too damn good looking to be a fighter.

Sherdog brought him to my attention just last week and I'm really looking forward to seeing his debut.

Futurama-Fry.jpg

Sherdogs newest boy crush. Conor's feelings must be hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back