Official Resident Evil 2 (2019) Discussion **No Spoilers**

I enjoy the original more than the REmake but I think this Gooner guy is being overly dramatic, the Remake was still a damn fine game.

I hope to see atleast a couple of GOTY nominations, and hopefully a win or two or three. Really enjoyed this one, but TLOU 2 may sweep yet again.

Fucking hate Mr. X. I understand he doesn't stick around for too long, but his part makes things extemely annoying. The whole constantly being stalked thing really turned me off to RE7 as well.

RE4 is not resident evil.

RE4 is a generic, over the shoulder, action horror game with the Resident Evil brand slapped on it.
I agree, they changed the enemies but left the game more or less as it was.

Dodge

OMG REVOLUTIONARY GAMING TECHNIQUE

lol RE4 is definitely the most overrated of the series.

I agree, they changed the enemies but left the game more or less as it was.

Dodge

OMG REVOLUTIONARY GAMING TECHNIQUE

lol RE4 is definitely the most overrated of the series.

Well thank god they hit you with the ban hammer. You were lowering the average IQ of the site from 145 to the low 60s.

Carci has been doing a lot for the RE community, he's had a playthorugh of the original RE3 director, but right now he's done one with, Hideki Kamiya, the original RE2 director. Loads of tidbits that some may have not known about that masterpiece are included here.

Carci has been doing a lot for the RE community, he's had a playthorugh of the original RE3 director, but right now he's done one with, Hideki Kamiya, the original RE2 director. Loads of tidbits that some may have not known about that masterpiece are included here.

Pretty conflicted with Carci at this point. Seems like a pretty miserable dude a lot of the times and apparently told Bawk to fuck off because he was becoming such a successful RE streamer/runner.

Pretty conflicted with Carci at this point. Seems like a pretty miserable dude a lot of the times and apparently told Bawk to fuck off because he was becoming such a successful RE streamer/runner.
Im not as involved with the streamers outside of watching some insane runs/WR runs, so im not sure about drama. When did this happen? Bawk is awesome.

Im not as involved with the streamers outside of watching some insane runs/WR runs, so im not sure about drama. When did this happen? Bawk is awesome.
I just happened to see a stream of Bawk's where he talked about it. I had seen him tell people he doesn't like Carci mentioned in his stream before but didn't know the issue. They used to be friends and I guess at an event a year or two ago he flat out said he was resentful about Bawk's success and didn't like him because of it.

I just happened to see a stream of Bawk's where he talked about it. I had seen him tell people he doesn't like Carci mentioned in his stream before but didn't know the issue. They used to be friends and I guess at an event a year or two ago he flat out said he was resentful about Bawk's success and didn't like him because of it.
Id really like to hear both sides on this.

Nerd drama lol

Does a good job of laying everything out.

Ahh, streaming seems like it insanely difficult to keep stable if youre based on a small niche.

Only a few guys can pull off the, ""play anything and still keeps viewership". I do like his youtube channel tbh when it comes to speedruns etc.

STARS, motherfucker!

Definitely my game of the year. I didn't play it originally on the PS1 so it was a new experience for me. Great graphics, great atmosphere, great gameplay and a fun story. Nothing to complain about.

Can't wait for Nemesis. Also a game I didn't play originally.

STARS, motherfucker!

I really hope so, but 1 year after Remake 2 seems hard to believe.
Definitely my game of the year. I didn't play it originally on the PS1 so it was a new experience for me. Great graphics, great atmosphere, great gameplay and a fun story. Nothing to complain about.

Can't wait for Nemesis. Also a game I didn't play originally.
OG RE2 is better in some ways, but its a great game. Id suggest playing it.

Think Carci is a repressed or not so repressed gay/trans/incel

Back