No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

That first person mode looks amazing!! take my money!!

GOTY. Just crown its ass already.

giphy.gif

It's not often id say this but I think this game is really underhyped. Red Dead Redemption is arguably the best game of the last generation. Cyberpunk 2077 got so much talk after E3 but this game looks better in just about every conceivable way and is coming out in less than three weeks. I think Rockstar basically has fuck you money at this point and doesn't need to pimp their shit out

It's not often id say this but I think this game is really underhyped. Red Dead Redemption is arguably the best game of the last generation. Cyberpunk 2077 got so much talk after E3 but this game looks better in just about every conceivable way and is coming out in less than three weeks. I think Rockstar basically has fuck you money at this point and doesn't need to pimp their shit out

I agree. Red Dead Redemption is like The Wire of video games. The Wire is just as good if not better than The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad but never got the award accolades they got. RDD is just as good as GTA, The Last of Us, or God of War but sort of gets pushed to the side a little like The Wire.

If Red Dead Redemption 2 is a smash hit with fans and critics, which it's looking like it will be, that may change. I think Rockstar may have taking too long to release a sequel so the hype has kind of died down. But I don't give a damn. I'm getting it the night of.

I agree. Red Dead Redemption is like The Wire of video games. The Wire is just as good if not better than The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad but never got the award accolades they got. RDD is just as good as GTA, The Last of Us, or God of War but sort of gets pushed to the side a little like The Wire.

If Red Dead Redemption 2 is a smash hit with fans and critics, which it's looking like it will be, that may change. I think Rockstar may have taking too long to release a sequel so the hype has kind of died down. But I don't give a damn. I'm getting it the night of.

except that when the wire was actually airing only me and 11 other people bothered to watch it. it didn't pick up any hype/acclaim until it was ending/over. funny enough, i don't even know how the wire made it that long, it seemed to always be on the chopping block.

except that when the wire was actually airing only me and 11 other people bothered to watch it. it didn't pick up any hype/acclaim until it was ending/over. funny enough, i don't even know how the wire made it that long, it seemed to always be on the chopping block.

You know what I mean, mother lover!

But you're right. A lot of people, including myself, didn't watch The Wire until it was over

The side activities looked pretty underwhelming. It just seemed like a rehash of the side stuff in GTA V. Like darts and dancing with Roman, instead it's dominoes and poker and dancing by a campfire.

The side activities looked pretty underwhelming. It just seemed like a rehash of the side stuff in GTA V. Like darts and dancing with Roman, instead it's dominoes and poker and dancing by a campfire.
I fucken hated the yoga in gtaV. I had to do it multiple times because it wouldn't save in between turning it off. Fuck video yoga
I see your point. Let's hope they keep it minimum on rdr2.
Or they just give you the option to shoot your way out. Lol

most games have repetetive side quests these days, new Spider man was so repetitive.Metal Gear solid 5, Shadow of War, The Witcher 3. all repetitive scenarios side quests.

most games have repetetive side quests these days, new Spider man was so repetitive.Metal Gear solid 5, Shadow of War, The Witcher 3. all repetitive scenarios side quests.
I think you just saved me time by not playing those games. Cheers...

Beloved VG Community,

I went ahead and stickied this bad boy for you all to use for pre- and post-release topical discussion and debate as well as general buzz or thoughts.

E, I want to tip my hat to you as TS and say I modified your original thread title accordingly. If you would like the release date included (26 October 2018) or another change made, please let me know and I'll oblige. This is your baby – no two ways about it.

You can also beef up OP if you like with trailer updates, articles, images, or your own text to accommodate the discussion's new trajectory and wider scope. PM me for any aid to this end.

Enjoy, all. Though unfamiliar with the original, I'll be picking this one up myself; it looks too good to pass up.

<LucyBless>

@Eazy123

In. Gonna preorder this weekend.

Beloved VG Community,

I went ahead and stickied this bad boy for you all to use for pre- and post-release topical discussion and debate as well as general buzz or thoughts.

E, I want to tip my hat to you as TS and say I modified your original thread title accordingly. If you would like the release date included (26 October 2018) or another change made, please let me know and I'll oblige. This is your baby – no two ways about it.

You can also beef up OP if you like with trailer updates, articles, images, or your own text to accommodate the discussion's new trajectory and wider scope. PM me for any aid to this end.

Enjoy, all. Though unfamiliar with the original, I'll be picking this one up myself; it looks too good to pass up.

<LucyBless>

@Eazy123
Hey thanks! Appreciate that. I will try to keep it up to date.

I'm curious as to what Rockstar is gonna do for dynamic animations after RDR2, since Naturalmotion is no longer selling licenses to developers.

Reactions to bullets, all that stuff - looks better than ever in this.

I haven't seen a single commercial

105 GB... oh my

I just pre-ordered the Special Edition

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back