No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

I just read that if you kill a random civilian, their family can hunt you down at any point in the game. WOW!

Looks like i'll be getting a PS4 for this.

I'm avoiding all these videos. We all know it has a very high chance of being epic so I'd rather wait and enjoy it all as a surprise.

Switched my preorder to the standard edition. The deluxe edition felt pretty cheap with what they were including.

Can’t wait though, can’t believe it’s right around the corner.

Previews say the shooting is more like Max Payne 3 than GTA V was. That would be superb if it's actually true.

Excited for this but my ps4 storage isn't, trying to finish up a couple games to clear some room to push off buying a bigger hdd.

Please come on PC. I don't want to play it on ps4

I'm avoiding all these videos. We all know it has a very high chance of being epic so I'd rather wait and enjoy it all as a surprise.
yup avoiding it aswell, it's a sure hit and I loved the game before on the ps3, wierd they actually didnt remaster it. Cant believe its still around 3 weeks away.

I'm rock hard for this game.

Barring some catastrophic failure, this game alone will take me into the new year.

Fuck Rockstar for shafting PC yet again.

That's all.

Looks great. Like with movie trailers though I think I have seen enough. Ready to play the game.

I've been watching the trailers but not reading impressions. I'd like to know the mechanics but don't want any missions spoiled.

GOTY is a given though

man I'm so tired of open world but that last trailer looks waaaaay too good

don't think I can resist

Back