No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Also newb to the game, Midway through Chapter 2.

Do you guys recommend rushing through the main quests and going back or taking my time?

Fuck this game. Fuck this game up its stupid ass.

Do you guys recommend rushing through the main quests and going back or taking my time?

I can only give one piece of advice:

FIND GAVIN.

Take your time. I got wrapped up in the story and just blew through it. You’ll find that there are reasons not to do that, just take my word for it. It plays out like a great movie.

Take your time. I got wrapped up in the story and just blew through it. You’ll find that there are reasons not to do that, just take my word for it. It plays out like a great movie.

And something happens half way which makes anything much more difficult. So if you want to go hunting, upgrade your weapons, etc, do the story SLOWLY.

A money lender mission FUCKS you up

Finished it today. Definitely one of the best games I’ve ever played. Made me want to jump right in to RDR again.

Finished it today. Definitely one of the best games I’ve ever played. Made me want to jump right in to RDR again.

Are you going to continue messing around in the world as Marston?

Are you going to continue messing around in the world as Marston?

I did a bit. I found it a bit strange that they put the whole of New Austin in the game, but didn’t really include any missions west of Tall Trees. I went to Armadillo and Tumbleweed but didn’t get too much into it.

That said the game is absolutely loaded with content so I felt it ended when it should have.

Getting the oil wagon was frustrating AF...until I got on the hill put a rifle shot close to the horses casing them to run out of the refinery...haul ass on horse, jump to wagon, easy as shit

I did a bit. I found it a bit strange that they put the whole of New Austin in the game, but didn’t really include any missions west of Tall Trees. I went to Armadillo and Tumbleweed but didn’t get too much into it.

That said the game is absolutely loaded with content so I felt it ended when it should have.

Had never played RDR 1 so I was pretty excited at the new map are to explore. Though like you said, there wasn't any missions to do, so it felt pointless in exploring.

Good god the beginning of the game is just riding a horse for twenty minutes each way repeatedly. Does this improve? Shit

Good god the beginning of the game is just riding a horse for twenty minutes each way repeatedly. Does this improve? Shit

Well.......there is sort of a fast travel thing later.... kinda......

Who am I kidding, you spend probably 80% of the game riding your horse somewhere. I am in the epilogue and just had to ride for like 15 minutes across the map. I am so fuckin sick of it lol, if you aren't someone who role plays as a cowboy or just likes looking at scenery, then you are probably fucked sorry to tell you.

There is a great story and a great world here. And it does start slow, so I would say give it a little more time and see if the story grabs you. But there are also many extended boring rides to the next mission or check point. I am glad I played it and I enjoyed most of my time with it, but I also have young kids and only a few hours a week to play games, so spending so much time galloping between check points got old about halfway through.

Who am I kidding, you spend probably 80% of the game riding your horse somewhere. I am in the epilogue and just had to ride for like 15 minutes across the map. I am so fuckin sick of it lol, if you aren't someone who role plays as a cowboy or just likes looking at scenery, then you are probably fucked sorry to tell you.

There is a great story and a great world here. And it does start slow, so I would say give it a little more time and see if the story grabs you. But there are also many extended boring rides to the next mission or check point. I am glad I played it and I enjoyed most of my time with it, but I also have young kids and only a few hours a week to play games, so spending so much time galloping between check points got old about halfway through.
Shit finally found an alligator
Guess I get to ride across the goddamn ducking map again

AVOID Assassins Creed Odyssey if you think RDR2 travel is tedious. I enjoyed the travel in Red Dead but fuck AC.

AVOID Assassins Creed Odyssey if you think RDR2 travel is tedious. I enjoyed the travel in Red Dead but fuck AC.
clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Hi partner

clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop

clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop

Shoot the rabbit
clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop

Also having a hard time getting perfect pelts even using the weapons they tell me to

Origins is probably better than Odyssey which is horrendously big.
clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Hi partner

clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop

clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop

Shoot the rabbit
clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop
Clippity clop

Also having a hard time getting perfect pelts even using the weapons they tell me to

Play some AC Odyssey and enjoy the clippity clop. All the fucking country is hills and rocks and forest, no variety unlike AC.

Origins is probably better than Odyssey which is horrendously big.

Play some AC Odyssey and enjoy the clippity clop. All the fucking country is hills and rocks and forest, no variety unlike AC.
So went to rest by the fire by hitting the button and he knelt into the fire caught on fire then died

Lost my legendary boar hide

Back