***Official RBR*** Tete vs Casimero

Boxiana

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Didn’t see a thread on this, but should be a good fight later tonight from the UK.

Tete coming back from an injury which cost him a shot against Donaire in the WBSS.

The Tete who did this:

Casimero is on a four fight KO streak, in what is a crossroads fight for both guys.

Should be exciting. Unlike the undercard! Ha.

Not aware of this Casimero. Live dog? I know There, thought he might be one to pay attn to, now I just think Inoue makes easy work of him. Need to see more KOs to believe the hype again.

Espn+ or somewhere else?

Main event started already, which is refreshingly early

20-18 Tete. No real action. Casimero struggling to get past the jab.

Two shots on the temple. Tete was all over the place. Good stoppage.

Hell of a right hand by Casimero.

Funnily enough, I rewatched Tete's first loss vs Mthalane today—short guy got messed around but eventually landed a huge right & battered Zolani to the canvas.

History repeated itself.

What up with the bumble bee trunks? Dude ligit has wings on his trunks .

Well that is a surprise. I expected Tete to win and be up next for Inoue.

Never really heard of Casimero, but damn he's got some TNT on his hands. Deceptively fast punches too. I wonder how he'd do with a world class trainer polishing him up. Nice win for Casimero. Pinoy power!

Never really heard of Casimero, but damn he's got some TNT on his hands. Deceptively fast punches too. I wonder how he'd do with a world class trainer polishing him up. Nice win for Casimero. Pinoy power!
Pinoy power indeed. They're taking over the world, step at a time.

Back