PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.5

What is your preferred background for incoming SIE CEO?

• Charismatic character/personality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A few PS Classic games have had trophy updates :

Tomb Raider Legend
Toy Story 2
Alone In The Dark : The New Nightmare
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Toy Story 3
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Star Wars: The Clone Wars

List of games coming to PS5 from the Xbox Showcase. Excited for Doom: The Dark Ages and Clair Obscur: Expedition 33. Both will be day one games for me. Safe to say more will come too after Phil said in an interview that more Xbox games are coming.

Thanks, Z.

I hope this isn't true.

<{hughesimpress}>

Sly Cooper was also released today on PS4/PS5, hopefully it got better treatment.

Edit: @Pliny Pete I think you'd like it since you love the older Ratchet and Clank games.

Anyone surprised that this game is supposedly releasing November 17? I thought for sure it would be pushed back into 2025 but seems 2024 is going to happen given that preorders are already up for this.

metal-gear-solid-delta-snake-eater-collectors-edition.large.jpg

Anyone surprised that this game is supposedly releasing November 17? I thought for sure it would be pushed back into 2025 but seems 2024 is going to happen given that preorders are already up for this.

metal-gear-solid-delta-snake-eater-collectors-edition.large.jpg
This will be a remaster or remake?

Its the remake that was announced at last years Showcase
That's what I thought but why then is Z surprised it's releasing winter 2024? This has been in the pipeline for a minute now and not newly announced.

That's what I thought but why then is Z surprised it's releasing winter 2024? This has been in the pipeline for a minute now and not newly announced.

Pretty sure there was a recent rumour stating that it was gonna be delayed until next year

I think this was posted already but yeah Cerny is awesome and he’s so valuable to Sony. Going to be hard to replace the guy after PlayStation 6.
Ah my bad. Worth a second post though. His realization that players want minimum 60fps seems to bode well for the future.

How do you post Twitter pages? I got it before but it doesn’t seem to work for me anymore.

Just copy the main link off the webpage of the tweet/s not the embed and put in the media url bit

The release date on Visions of Mana is killing me! August 29th?

9 days after Black Myth Wukong and 8 days before AstroBot.

My three most anticipated games all release within 2 weeks of each other after a few months of no major releases that I'm into. WTF

The release date on Visions of Mana is killing me! August 29th?

9 days after Black Myth Wukong and 8 days before AstroBot.

My three most anticipated games all release within 2 weeks of each other after a few months of no major releases that I'm into. WTF

I really thought this year would be when I could finally catch up on my backlog. Remnant 2 is still out there just waiting for me to touch it.

June Ps Plus Game Catalog additions available June 18th

EXTRA
Monster Hunter Rise | PS4, PS5
Football Manager 2024 | PS5
Crusader Kings III | PS5
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 6 | PS4, PS5
After Us | PS5
Anno 1800 | PS5
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers | PS4, PS5
Far Cry 4 | PS4
LEGO The Hobbit | PS4
LEGO The Incredibles | PS4