PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.4

If PS5 Pro grapevine proves real, will you be upgrading in 2024?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Airports in other countries make America feel like a third world country. Our infrastructure is dog shit. I was in Dubai with a long layover. Really awesome airport, up there with Singapore. In fact can’t remember a place I traveled to that made me feel as bad as being in America. I do like this country but on this I think we can agree is one of our weak spots.

Doesn't Dubai have some horrible modern slavery type shit going on?

Doesn't Dubai have some horrible modern slavery type shit going on?
I’ve read about their economy exploiting help/maid workers from lesser developed countries where the relationships between employer/sponsor and little-paid worker being sometimes abusive with little recourse to get help or out.

Was very interested in Yomi but never bit because of criticisms – redundant combat being one of them. Perfect Plus title for me to experiment with.

Days of Play sale is live including 25% off PS Plus subs for existing members

I always pass on these subs deals thinking I can get it the next time and then I don't and end up paying full price.

Days of Play sale is live including 25% off PS Plus subs for existing members
Was hoping Beat Saber would go on sale. Not sure I’ve ever seen that happen lol.

Only for the sweet low low price of $550! Sorry Sony, I don’t need every game in my catalog accessible at all times for the price of a second machine.

Only for the sweet low low price of $550! Sorry Sony, I don’t need every game in my catalog accessible at all times for the price of a second machine.

A 1TB upgrade is 150 USD though so there are three sizes to choose from.

Wouldn’t buy the 4TB at that price either, to echo your sentiment. Vanilla SSD has worked fine for me.

Vanilla SSD has worked fine for me.

Same I hardly ever play more than a handful of games at a time. On top of that I recently got Fiber internet and games download insanely fast for me now.

A 1TB upgrade is 150 USD though so there are three sizes to choose from.

Wouldn’t buy the 4TB at that price either, to echo your sentiment. Vanilla SSD has worked fine for me.

Yea, I'm right there with you. I think 1TB is perfect for me. Now that game saves are in the cloud, I don't have to worry about getting rid of anything.

I know it is not just PS games, but goddamn am I looking forward to Summer Game Fest on Thursday. Should be some great stuff.

Also the Capcom showcase next Monday.

I know it is not just PS games, but goddamn am I looking forward to Summer Game Fest on Thursday. Should be some great stuff.

Also the Capcom showcase next Monday.

You and me both. Really hoping there’s some awesome stuff shown.

I miss E3. RIP giant crab.

PS5 system software update has been pushed.

Updates include software performance and stability in addition to some UI changes. Still haven’t seen them revert Accolades. And I miss Themes.

And I miss Themes.
2o36kk.jpg

Theres a Kojima documentary coming courtesy of Playstation Studios, Kojima Productions, and Filmworks

Official Trailer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back