PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.4

If PS5 Pro grapevine proves real, will you be upgrading in 2024?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubai International Airport has a PS5 lounge-type corner. Free, BTW, and games while waiting for your flight include FIFA, God of War, Street Fighter, NBA-something, and a Horizon title.

Apparently Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris) has this too? Never seen myself:

FxBplR8WYAIz99-.jpeg

Seriously..... I still don't know what they were thinking

They changed the face model over for the PS5 remaster of the first game

I didn't even realize they did this but I haven't played the remaster. After looking at a comparison I like the change. The only thing is the new one looks younger which I wouldn't expect considering he's supposed to be older than Miles. Now he looks like they are at best 5 years apart.

Peter-Parker-PS4-PS5.jpg

Welp

Only appropriate response is this

giphy.gif

I'm packing up the car with dynamite and gasoline as we speak. You are all welcome to join me...

That's a bit dramatic. Feel familiar? Everything turned out well in the end.

It's not sounding good though if this is to be believed

Still think I'm being dramatic? We let them get away with once.. now look at where we are.

giphy.gif
Meh if this was Nintendo people would just be spamming the Miyamoto quote everywhere. Sony seems to get ridiculed for some reason. I think this is a lot better than rushing it out of the gate and having an awful game like Redfall. Sony is really self aware of their brand image. No way they will release something that will get slaughtered by reviewers. It sucks because people were looking to this but it’s probably for the best.

Looks like there was layoffs at PSVA due to the TLOU multiplayer internal review
Screenshot_2023-05-27_at_22-48-01_Post_Feed_LinkedIn.png

Looks like there was layoffs at PSVA due to the TLOU multiplayer internal review
Screenshot_2023-05-27_at_22-48-01_Post_Feed_LinkedIn.png

So many people have been let go lately. Could pretty much all form up and make their own studio at this point.

Dubai International Airport has a PS5 lounge-type corner. Free, BTW, and games while waiting for your flight include FIFA, God of War, Street Fighter, NBA-something, and a Horizon title.

Apparently Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris) has this too? Never seen myself:

Airports in other countries make America feel like a third world country. Our infrastructure is dog shit. I was in Dubai with a long layover. Really awesome airport, up there with Singapore. In fact can’t remember a place I traveled to that made me feel as bad as being in America. I do like this country but on this I think we can agree is one of our weak spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back