Official Professional Wrestling Discussion:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like 1 thread because you basically have the same people posting about topics. It would be fun to have the hammer though. You know if there was a whole forum for wrestling, it would be a full time job dropping the ban.:icon_twis

absolutly! it would be very amusing using the hammer on all those sorry ass jabronies

vote rncgnp for mod

Why dont we just start a SPW Hall of Fame thread in the Wasteland?

I like the idea of a separate thread for the hof, but you almost have to include it in the pw thread. You know in the wasteland it will get trolled to hell and back.

does anyone else see Michelle McCool winning the Diva contest just so she wins the bike and Chuck Pulumbo starts up his shit again with her?

absolutly! it would be very amusing using the hammer on all those sorry as jabronies

vote rncgnp for mod

maybe in two years, personally I would love having a blue username but being a mod is alot of work having to read all the bullshit threads and if you saw in the OT when the mod-only forum was exposed they have to answer every ban to the admins.

maybe in two years, personally I would love having a blue username but being a mod is alot of work having to read all the bullshit threads and if you saw in the OT when the mod-only forum was exposed they have to answer every ban to the admins.

haha TCM caused alot of shit when they did that.

hey guys, what's going on. I hear some jabronis were trying to say they were me. You guys weren't fooled were you?

Can you believe Funaki has been in the WWE for 10 years? He is friends with Shawn Michaels IRL, so that may explain why he hasnt been fired yet.

FunakiTron-new.gif

according to the information on my tv guide (time warner) the Chavo v Taker match was supposed to be a Lumberjack match

according to the information on my tv guide (time warner) the Chavo v Taker match was supposed to be a Lumberjack match

edge and his guys at ringside

I noticed the other day that The Rock had a DVD coming out on Amazon.com and wanted to spread the news. According to amazon, It's a 3-disc set thats 9 hours long. The name of the DVD is being called "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment" and is expected to be released on June 10, 2008.

source: pwinsider.com

I noticed the other day that The Rock had a DVD coming out on Amazon.com and wanted to spread the news. According to amazon, It's a 3-disc set thats 9 hours long. The name of the DVD is being called "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment" and is expected to be released on June 10, 2008.

source: pwinsider.com

I own most of Rock's big matches on other DVDs and I'm only intrested if it has a bunch of interviews, but since Rock is distancing himself from wrestling he most likely won't film alot so it will probably suck.

i prefer this one thread...its hard enough to keep up between this one and the NTO one...imagine a whole forum

is it just me or has victoria lost all the muscle that made her unique?

damn has big show been laying some stiff punches coming into WM..i think if he potatoed PBF it would be lights out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back