Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk you're working that wig in that pic....kind of

Does your son watch MMA too or just Wrestling?

I think that second pic is Nick or Nate Diaz going by the pose thing.

That and does anyone have the Ultimate Warrior DVD?

The warrior dvd is garbage. It was Vince's way of getting back at Warrior for not cooperating.

That fucking ChknFlair pic is great. I forgot how funny that thing was. :D

thank you!! i stepped into the heavies just to see what was going on and its nothing but lesnar bashing. all because he laughed at the end, and did the laso thing. and i guaren-damn-tee that these are the same assholes that love BJ Penn and think he is a classy fighter, even after he takes the blood from sanchez and licks it, then runs over to Sherk and basically slaps him to get blood from his face, and licks it again. fucking morons, and i hope there is a OT sized ban coming in the heavies the next few days

Don't forget sitting on Herring's back and doing the lasso thing. Oh, and physically pushing him after the ball at the end of the first round.

RNC is gonna be pissed when he realises 15k is gone and he didn't even see it after all of the posts he put in.

02.jpg

I think RNC made the 15k post in the last thread with something like Brock Lesnar will be the HW champ by the end of 2009.

Hawk you're working that wig in that pic....kind of

Does your son watch MMA too or just Wrestling?

Thanks...I think...
Nah, he just watches pw right now, he likes the spectacle and grandeur of it all. I'm sure that in a few years he will get into it though...I can't get him into football yet either.

So close and nobody has anything to say.

I don't think there could have been a better picture for this post. :redface:

16.jpg

15k finally.:D

And a pic of that skank miss kitty to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back