Media Official Poster of UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Lewis (UFC Vegas 15)

Interesting scrap....fan a both but will back Lewis. I think he is more fun for the division overall.

I'd absolutely fucking love it if Lewis knocks him out.

Unfortunately I think Blaydes will blanket his way to victory though.

I'm not sure if Blaydes's grappling is advanced enough to deal with Lewis's high level execution of the just stand the fuck up technique, but it will be a real chess match in this regard for sure.

I'm not sure if Blaydes's grappling is advanced enough to deal with Lewis's high level execution of the just stand the fuck up technique, but it will be a real chess match in this regard for sure.
He relied on that heavily against Blagoy and a few other dudes, but we've seen in the DC fight how his lack of "conventional" technique can be exploited. I see it playing the same way with Blaydes, who's a consummate wrestler/grappler in his own right.

He relied on that heavily against Blagoy and a few other dudes, but we've seen in the DC fight how his lack of "conventional" technique can be exploited. I see it playing the same way with Blaydes, who's a consummate wrestler/grappler in his own right.

Haha, yeah, I was playing. I fully expect Blaydes to do what he wants with Lewis, but who knows, maybe Lewis will surprise me—he has before.

Fights like this gets me thinking. Is there any two fighter in Heavyweight top15 who haven't fought each other yet? God that division is an abomination

Back