Media Official Poster of UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Lewis (UFC Vegas 15)

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
0kog2ph5byx51.jpg

Not bad minus the eye sore blue blob on Lewis’ chest. My eyes went right to it.

On another note, I hope Blaydes gets humbled in this fight and doesn’t dry lay on top of Lewis all night.

Versace blaydes going to let everyone know he gooing to lay n pray and then do it. Hopefully lewis can catch him with a bomb

I hope Black Beast knocks Blaydes out cold!!! would be beautiful to see him drop Blaydes and finish with brutal ground 'n' pound.

Either Blaydes lies on top of him and throws a weak punch every 30 seconds to prevent a stand up for 25 mins.

Or Lewis manages to land a bomb and save the division from Curtis Stinking up the title scene any longer.

Blaydes is 28. He's gonna be around for a while get used to it

Blaydes is a stinker but has a amazing chin as long as he isn't on the end of a ngannou bomb.
He took at least one full noise straight from Hunt and didn't even blink.
Still I think he loses to Stipe, DC, ngannou and Therefore won't be the champ for awhile thank goodness

Let’s see if the “just get up” strategy can work on this wrestler

More than likely it won't haha. I'm a fan of both but am rooting for Lewis...but I don't think he does well defending Blayde's takedowns.

I think Blaydes has a chance on the feet to connect with something good, but he needs to land a few Takedowns to do so first. I don't think he's gonna stand with Lewis for long if he doesn't have too given Lewis's power.

I'd absolutely fucking love it if Lewis knocks him out.

Unfortunately I think Blaydes will blanket his way to victory though.
Blaydes isn’t gonna fuck around getting the takedown either, I expect Black Beast to be on his back in like 10 seconds, and stay there most of the fight.

I don't see Blaydes laying on top of Lewis for 25 minutes. I don't think he's capable of doing that. He gassed so fucking hard against Volkov, I don't think he has the cardio to do that for 5 rounds. He will need to finish if he is gonna win. He is capable of doing that though

Expect another epic post fight interview if ever Derrick wins. Looking forward

Back