**** OFFICIAL PACQUIAO vs BRONER - JAN 19 - Fight Discussions/Spoilers ****

Who wins?

• Total voters
Saturday, January 19, 2019 MGM Grand, Las Vegas
Showtime 9PM EST/6PM PST

Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the fight. Badou Jack will battle unbeaten top-rated contender Marcus Browne for the WBA Interim Light Heavyweight Title, former world champion Rau'shee Warren taking on France's Nordine Oubaali for the vacant WBC Bantamweight World Championship, unbeaten Jhack Tepora will take on former world champion Hugo Ruiz in a 12-round featherweight clash.

Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) vs Adrien Broner (33-3-1, 24 KOs) -

WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title

@helax or @RR or @PUO3 , can you add a poll? "Who wins?" with Pac/Broner options? 7 days. TIA

Broner is hard to bet on because his out of ring life doesn't do him any favours. In the ring he seems to wait on the perfect punch and doesn't work enough. He is a pretty sharp puncher so catching Pacquiao is possible.

Maybe the old man across the ring is giving him enough motivation. Maybe he has hit rock bottom and is ready to bounce back. With Broner you just never know.

I really wonder if Pac starts running away with the fight that he stands in front a little to long and eats a counter, goes down and Broner gets a miracle upset. I just can't see Broner outworking Pacquiao, but I can see him clipping a 40 year old who might not stay on his p's and q's for 36 minutes.

Anyone who voted for Broner, get ready to be extremely frustrated and confused during the fight. The guy has made a routine out of losing to elite fighters.

Broner 146.5

Pac 146

He's focused this time.
AB in 8 rounds
LOL I hope you put your money where your mouth is and bet big on Broner. You must have been one of the two people who voted for Broner in the poll.

LOL I hope you put your money where your mouth is and bet big on Broner. You must have been one of the two people who voted for Broner in the poll.

He is, big AB fan. As a homer, I was too and he has been good to my son who is a big fan, he's just let me down so many times and I feel he squandered legit talent.

Back