Official Oympics 2016 Boxing Thread

Going back to a more pro style is the best thing that has happened to amateur boxing in a long time.

Where are you guys watching this? They are showing volleyball, basketball, soccer, and cycling here.

NBC's iPhone & Roku apps have all of the replays and live events. You can set the phone app to send you alerts when boxing starts.

Is this streamed or on NBCSN?

Im surprised, boxing was on TV last Olympics

Holy shit I just realized the Russian that last was Zamkovoy

Hes the huge southpaw that beat Errol Spence in 2012 Olympics and lost to Sapiyev in the semi-finals.

Going back to a more pro style is the best thing that has happened to amateur boxing in a long time.

Came in to post this exact same thing.

Haven't watched amateurs in years but this new format is so much better than what was previously there.

I'm sure there will still be some bs decisions but three judges having to click a button to score a point all at the same time for it to count was bullshit of the highest order and robbed many hardworking and deserving kids of their olympic dreams.

I've been trying to find the Olympic 2012 Thread. I'm sure we had one. Did it get deleted?

Its a shame

In 2012, CNBC was completely dedicated and played ALL live boxing.

This year, NO channel will play live boxing. NBCSN and Telemundo will have tape delayed boxing once in a while.

I'm watching it live now in Canada, drinking some red wine i got last night from a friend, that came to visit me at home.

tumblr_n2nbdoU0oa1sh0bnmo1_500.gif

Its a shame

In 2012, CNBC was completely dedicated and played ALL live boxing.

This year, NO channel will play live boxing. NBCSN and Telemundo will have tape delayed boxing once in a while.
Are you talking about EEUU broadcasting only Dan?

Anyone watching this? Great fight right now Cuba vs Great Britain.

Nicole Hernandez is fighting at 4pm I think. He's fighting some Russian named Vasily Yegorov

Paddy Barnes trending over twitter.

I only heard of him because Conor brought him in to spar but I guess he was a favorite to win

does anyone have a site or link thats streaming the boxing online??? Can't find sheit

Back