Official NTO Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, The Grand Wizard has agreed to come out of death and manage me and hawk. Good luck SoSo Express.

seeing as how you decided to bring in The Grand Wizard to manage you two hasbeens. The SoCal Express is bringing in a special guest reffere. He is the limo-riding, jet-flyin, wheelin and dealing, kiss stealing, son of a gun... DRH!

To be the man...you have to beat the man. If that fails, then you call in the man in charge who writes the checks. Then he'll pay as many guys as it takes to beat the man for you! My Mod money has bought me the best young talent Sherdog has to offer. Flow, you and the Chickenpac have had your time in the Sun, but now it's over. You're getting a 1st class trip to the woodshed for an Ol' Yeller reenactment I've got planned.

To be the man...you have to beat the man. If that fails, then you call in the man in charge who writes the checks. Then he'll pay as many guys as it takes to beat the man for you! My Mod money has bought me the best young talent Sherdog has to offer. Flow, you and the Chickenpac have had your time in the Sun, but now it's over. You're getting a 1st class trip to the woodshed for an Ol' Yeller reenactment I've got planned.

I hate you...... I mean I really hate you.

Good news is that while the SoSo express is jerking each other off on the ladders, I remembered that the C in TLC stood for chair and I promptly used it to smash Mongol in the back of the head and then have the obligatory stare down with DRH...

Good news is that while the SoSo express is jerking each other off on the ladders, I remembered that the C in TLC stood for chair and I promptly used it to smash Mongol in the back of the head and then have the obligatory stare down with DRH...

Ducks and watches as hawk whacks DRH instead.

HardcoreHolly-ChairShot.gif

Ducks and watches as hawk whacks DRH instead.

HardcoreHolly-ChairShot.gif

Wow, if I had missed, I couldn't have had my stare down with DRH. Would you like to back up and punt and try that one over again?

and I finally wake up...That's fucked up that you would kick me while I was having my stare down with DRH...

I'm tired of playing games...
As I stand in the middle of the ring, I look at all the players and I slowly lift my arm and display that iconic vision of a hand with 4 fingers extended. This has been a long time coming. The Horsemen have arrived...and we don't wear white hats.

I'm tired of playing games...
As I stand in the middle of the ring, I look at all the players and I slowly lift my arm and display that iconic vision of a hand with 4 fingers extended. This has been a long time coming. The Horsemen have arrived...and we don't wear white hats.

Do you change stables daily?

as mongol goes airborn, he makes the mistake of forgetting who i am!! and gets this

HBKSweetChinMusicShelton.gif

*raises 4 fingers into the air*

Now to deal with that low down, dirty dealing, narsicisstic joke of a Mod DRH.
*Stands in front of DRH locked in a staredown*

What the hell is going on here! You think you waltz into my ring and flash your fingers around and lay out people with no repercussions? You're damn right you can, because that's what I paid for. The man in blue always wins and always gets the last word!

horsemen_2.jpg

and we're off!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jUhL__fK3M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jUhL__fK3M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back