OFFICIAL: Nick Diaz's Suspension Ends Today

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date

Nick Diaz Vs...

• Total voters
Gonna smoke a spliff in his honour when I get home : )

aryI7VI.gif

Nick Diaz is free!!!

joint-psd-456754.png

DAMN DAWG!

Everyone on here should smoke a joint for Nicks return! Welcome back!

None of the above, Nick won't fight anybody he's likely to lose to. Although I could see him fighting Lawler again.

Nick vs. drug test......that's the only contest that matters. If he fails the next one, is it a lifetime ban?

The good news is that he'll be in the corner of Nate now

I'll give 209 or 420 likes today

Bring on Robbie 2!!! I was already a massive fan when their first fight happened.

I remember being shocked that Nick out boxed Robbie, Diaz was supposed to be purely a JiuJitsu fighter.

WHERE YOU AT NSAC?! WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKERS?!

ariel helwani

justice is restored

haha what an asshole

I miss that stoned goofball.

I voted Lawler but now realize i'd rather see the Condit rematch first. Condit > Lawler > Bisping

Fav WW of all time is back, good shit.

I'm pretty sure we'll hear something from the UFC this week, hell we might even get a press conference with the opponent he'll be fighting at UFC 205. :D

It needs to be Lawler, especially now. Nick has seen him get KO'd, ironically for the first time since Nick himself KO'd him to 12 yrs ago; he will be aggressive. It's the perfect fight to bring out the best Nick Diaz. Robbie isn't a long and tall rangy striker with great movement. He's a natural WW, and he's probably the best brawler ever.

Robbie has been KO'd and lost his belt. He probably just wants immediate redemption. Since the ideal fight is off the table (Woodley), he'll gladly accept a huge fight (a "money fight") against the only other guy to KO him.

Welcome back, Nick. Welcome back, Motherfucker.

why do people worshipo nick diaz? dude hasnt had an entertaining fight since BJ

After that long of a layoff I picked other. He needs to come back with a win. A Robbie fight would be cool but I'd be rooting for Nick. I just find that a tough fight for him since Lawler has been pretty active. I also don't want to see him lose 2 in a row or Nick losing another damn fight.

Back