***Official NBA thread*** vol. KYLE'S BETTER THAN KYRIE EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also literally shit in the middle of the street in China, lol

I mean that's all fine and dandy, hes the only MVP I can even think of that scored under 20 PPG, maybe some can from the heyday

Yea, that can Magic Johnson...

Actually just kidding, Magic averaged 20 those seasons. :eek:

Have to reach back to Wes Unseld days probably...

the best thing ever, involving Marbury, was his Marbury shoes for $5 at Steve and Barry's that he wore and got a sprained ankle/heel in his first game due to the shitty ass materials used

hahahahahahahah

I just think it's hilarious that Nash has as many MVPs as Shaq and Kobe combined rofl

I'm trying to figure out how MIA Shaq got second in voting to Nash in MVP one year...

no seriously, wtf

That was Snaq's first season after his breakup with Kobe and he was all motivated to prove something so he actually played at least 70 games

In 19 seasons he only had 7 seasons with 70 or more games played lol

Only 2 in 8 seasons with the Lakes, when he was in his prime

he also shot like 46% from FT hahahahahahah

imagine if Shaq could actually like competently shoot FTs. I'm not even sure how teams would've guarded him at that pt

LMAO. Nobody plays defense anymore. The entire game is based on who can chuck up the most 3's in the quickest possible manner. Truly a disgusting state of affairs for the beautiful game. Hasn't been worse than this in decades.
you referencing obama as goat president?

he's once again failing to lead his teams in assists, despite being PG and having the highest Usage on the team (by .01 over Durant, but still)

curry also has a negative DBPM, which causes his overall BPM to fall short of Durants despite having a better OBPM

Draymond and Durant both have higher VORPs and BPMs
Bpm is one of the worst stats in sports

97.3% of trumpsters consider obama to be the WOAT

source: war room

The war room is where non-decision makers go to discuss things that they will never have any influence over.

A laughable, sad assemblage to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back