***Official NBA thread*** vol. KYLE'S BETTER THAN KYRIE EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been better than him this year but even so what does that make him?

A borderline top five pg in the nba so why do you even care so badly?

Westbrook
Steph
Cp3
Dame
Kyrie/Lowry/Kemba

I guess you Raptor fans got nothing better to worry about
not sure how Dame is top five.

Harden
Westbrook
CP3
Curry
LOWRY
wall
Kyrie
IT
kemba

not sure how Dame is top five.

Harden
Westbrook
CP3
Curry
LOWRY
wall
Kyrie
IT
kemba
Idc if dantoni puts him at point hes still a sg to me but with the numbers he putting up its ridiculous. Its just weird calling him a point lol. Although ill still take Westbrook over Harden for Mvp. And yeah I guess im going off the past to much. Dame has been awful this year.

Lowry is balling tho. I was just messing with you earlier . Lol

LOL @ CANs still claiming WB to be MVP.

Meanwhile Harden has the Rockets tied Wins with the SPURS, a superTeam. OKC is struggling to keep #7 or #8 spot.

He has been better than him this year but even so what does that make him?

A borderline top five pg in the nba so why do you even care so badly?

Westbrook
Steph
Cp3
Dame
Kyrie/Lowry/Kemba

I guess you Raptor fans got nothing better to worry about
Harden/Westbrook are the best PGs in the NBA

Jimmy Buttheads game last night was the ninth highest game Score of all time. Hardens game the other night was the 25th. take of it, what you will.

LOL @ CANs still claiming WB to be MVP.

Meanwhile Harden has the Rockets tied Wins with the SPURS, a superTeam. OKC is struggling to keep #7 or #8 spot.
regardless of the criteria, we both know Lebron is the leagues MVP

Lebern:
25.6 pts, 7.9 boards and 8.7 assists

Harden:
28.5 pts, 8.1 boards and 12 assists
ill ask you this. if only for this season, and youre hoping to win a championship, would you trade Harden for Lebron straight up?

not sure where the 'swap players, what team would be better' fantasy idea came from....that's now how MVP is determined though

Most Valuable Player, generally to their Franchise. Would James do better than Harden there? Probably, but that isn't the question. It's looking at their current rosters and seeing who's more valuable to the team itself, not sure how Harden or Westbrook CAN'T be that guy.

And if you bring up 'they're 0-3 w/ James out', that's cool, but I believe Love also missed 2 of those games, and Kyrie missed two others.

If harden is out, they have what? Montrezl Harrel? I like Eric Gordon but he's no kyrie irving FFS, neither is Oladipo in OKC

also, I'm not a hater, it's why even though he was absurdly dominant I wasn't sure Shaq deserved it in 99-00, kobe put up 22.5/6/5 on 46.8% FG shooting. Ya shaq played MVP level, but would it have been enough w/o Kobe?

no, it wouldn't have

while we're fucking around, Lowry has to get at least SOME mention for MVP right now too, granted below Bern/Harden/Brook and Durant. he's putting up 22.7/5/7 on some great splits (47.8/45.6/85.2) and his team is second in the conference

that's a lot of boards for a 6' tall guy

One hes alot older

Two Lowry has a completely different role than Kyrie does. Lol

Kyrie has Lebron on his. He hasnt been expected to be the leading scorer until this year.

Lowry is a choker in the playoffs anyways. Ill
Much rather have Kyrie when games actually matter. Lol

The main knock on Lowry is his propensity to get injured (which he then plays through resulting in torpedoing his #s). But when you're comparing him to Irving you can throw that out the window cause Kyrie is even more injury prone

I've never seen fans of a team, that has never accomplished anything in the league, boast more about their players...than cRaps fans. Jeeeeeesus

not sure where the 'swap players, what team would be better' fantasy idea came from....that's now how MVP is determined though

Most Valuable Player, generally to their Franchise. Would James do better than Harden there? Probably, but that isn't the question. It's looking at their current rosters and seeing who's more valuable to the team itself, not sure how Harden or Westbrook CAN'T be that guy.

And if you bring up 'they're 0-3 w/ James out', that's cool, but I believe Love also missed 2 of those games, and Kyrie missed two others.

If harden is out, they have what? Montrezl Harrel? I like Eric Gordon but he's no kyrie irving FFS, neither is Oladipo in OKC

also, I'm not a hater, it's why even though he was absurdly dominant I wasn't sure Shaq deserved it in 99-00, kobe put up 22.5/6/5 on 46.8% FG shooting. Ya shaq played MVP level, but would it have been enough w/o Kobe?

no, it wouldn't have

Let's be real, most of the time it's about "Who do we think the best player in the league is this year"

Not who was most valuable to their franchise

tbf, they have one team for their WHOLE COUNTRY.

you know SEC fans take that shit waaaaayyyyy too seriously cuz they live in shit tier locales and there's nothing else to do.

Well that's the whole country of Canada, barring the major metro areas

Let's be real, most of the time it's about "Who do we think the best player in the league is this year"

Not who was most valuable to their franchise
which is true, but if that was ALWAYS the case, Nash wouldn't have won 2

while we're fucking around, Lowry has to get at least SOME mention for MVP right now too, granted below Bern/Harden/Brook and Durant. he's putting up 22.7/5/7 on some great splits (47.8/45.6/85.2) and his team is second in the conference

that's a lot of boards for a 6' tall guy
BBall reference has him 6th in MVP voting. his plus minus is astounding, and two of the lineups he captains are 1st and third in offensive rating. His impact doesnt always translate to simple box score stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back