Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
I have it installed on my computer right now. Just waiting for them to unlock it. This is killing me!

4srm3xzg2pt21.png

Got the game installed and plan on leaving work early tomorrow. I also ordered some hookswords to hang on the wall in my game room to celebrate the release of MK11.

No idea who I will main since there is no Reptile

Liked Jade a lot in the beta. I usually play a little bit of Liu Kang so I will probably see if I want to actually main him again (did in MKD since no reptile)

Frost looks cool too​

Is there any difference between switch and PS4 versions

Is there any difference between switch and PS4 versions
Just in graphics and the fact it's portable , I think. There might be some performance differences, but I haven't seen anybody say so yet.

I’ve never played any of these, but the guys I game with all got it so I’m in. How bad am I gonna suck?

At work right now and all I can think about is playing this. I'm on PC so didn't get to play any beta so all I've seen was video.

I know they say 23rd as release but does that mean midnight tonight?

Busting out my old horipad for this.

Will probably main Erron Black. Hopefully we can get some Sherdog lobbies together. Back in the MK9 days we used to do that and post some vids after.

I forgot that there was a Kombat Kast today. Maybe they'll show Cetrion again.

I’ve never played any of these, but the guys I game with all got it so I’m in. How bad am I gonna suck?

Are you new to fighting games? If so, you might get beat down over and over and over again.

Lol @ Cetrion hahaha , maybe they show some moves again , but what i have seen at ranked just a bounch of skilled spammers.
About sherdog lobbies, we can make sometimes KOTH

Busting out my old horipad for this.

Will probably main Erron Black. Hopefully we can get some Sherdog lobbies together. Back in the MK9 days we used to do that and post some vids after.
If greenlit by Aleks (TS), I can collect GTs and organise Dawg combatants by platform, dropping them in OP for easy reference or then future lobby-making.

Erron was my favourite for a while in X; his money-or-your-life aesthetic did it for me.

Just watched a video of the fatalities... dear lord!!! The creativity and brutality!!!

Very bad at first but u gotta lab it up and put the work in before u get online. Practice will make u better

I forgot that there was a Kombat Kast today. Maybe they'll show Cetrion again.

Are you new to fighting games? If so, you might get beat down over and over and over again.
I’ve played the Tekken games, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur. It’s been a hot minute though since I’ve plated them.

You will be bad but NR fighters are pretty forgiving. They are entry level fighters unlike Tekken or even SF where it will take years to even be semi decent. You won’t be the only noob. MK attracts a fair amount of casuals/newcomers

Back