*Official Mayweather-Pacquiao Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this straight...he agreed to the tests...on conditions. Its all about negotiations.

The fact some of you think he's on PEDs still amazes me.

Pac is one of the hardest, if not the hardest workers in boxing. He's gotten where he is because of hard fuckin work.

Howbout this... I think your gay because you hang out with tons of guys. So before I fight you I want your ass to take an aids test...just because I think your a gay and you have aids. Would you succumb?

Now the impact all over the place is people think your a ***!

I'd take an AIDS test for 40 mil

Let's get this straight...he agreed to the tests...on conditions. Its all about negotiations.

Pac is one of the hardest, if not the hardest workers in boxing. He's gotten where he is because of hard fuckin work.

Howbout this... I think your gay because you hang out with tons of guys. So before I fight you I want your ass to take an aids test...just because I think your a gay and you have aids. Would you succumb?

The commissions require an AIDS test within the last year anyhow. So there is at least one blood test why not a couple more?

Are you kidding, for $40 million? Only reason not to take the test is if you really did have AIDS. Why wouldn't I take the test?

And what does hard work have to do with anything? PED's would only make his hard work pay off even more. Only Pacquiao himself knows if it's ONLY hard work. That is why we need proper testing (not the commission's bullshit test that anybody can pass)... we can't just take his word.

Plus those "conditions" you're talking about make the test worthless. He would rather waste his blood (lets not forget it "weakens" him lol) on a test that doesn't mean anything?

Your Analogy is fucking stupid. Having an AIDS test does not prove one way or another that you are gay. However, Urine and Blood testing for PED's, will go a long way (though not all the way) in showing whether an athlete is using PED's.

I don't get all you die-hard Pac fans. Taking the tests without a fuss would go a long way in settling peoples doubts about Pacquaio's performance. Refusing to take stringent testing is actually playing into the hands of people who want to believe that Pac is on PED's.

Anyway I was just listening to the radio the other day and heard that hair analysis may be the future for sports drug testing. Anybody know more about this?

Your Analogy is fucking stupid. Having an AIDS test does not prove one way or another that you are gay. However, Urine and Blood testing for PED's, will go a long way (though not all the way) in showing whether an athlete is using PED's.

I don't get all you die-hard Pac fans. Taking the tests without a fuss would go a long way in settling peoples doubts about Pacquaio's performance. Refusing to take stringent testing is actually playing into the hands of people who want to believe that Pac is on PED's.

Anyway I was just listening to the radio the other day and heard that hair analysis may be the future for sports drug testing. Anybody know more about this?

Olympic testing is far more intrusive and you can end up getting blood drawn the DAY OF the fight... and that can seriously fuck with a man... I've gotten blood drawn and felt feint and weak, and that's not something you want right before you step into the biggest fight of your career.

And anyway he agreed to have one in the dressing room RIGHT AFTER THE FUCKING FIGHT. If it's in there 45 minutes earlier, it'll still be there then.

And this kind of scrutiny against a man that has NEVER failed a drug test is uncalled for... it's simply an escape plan for Floyd.

Floyd is fucking scared. Plain and simple.

People who think either of these guys are physically scared of each other crack me up.

Olympic testing is far more intrusive and you can end up getting blood drawn the DAY OF the fight... and that can seriously fuck with a man... I've gotten blood drawn and felt feint and weak, and that's not something you want right before you step into the biggest fight of your career.

And anyway he agreed to have one in the dressing room RIGHT AFTER THE FUCKING FIGHT. If it's in there 45 minutes earlier, it'll still be there then.

And this kind of scrutiny against a man that has NEVER failed a drug test is uncalled for... it's simply an escape plan for Floyd.

Floyd is fucking scared. Plain and simple.

Get your ass outta here and back to the heavyweights

I for one never doubted Pacquiao... UNTIL he refused the tests. Why refuse with such a big fight on the line? You know he didn't do it for pride... have you seen the trailer to his movie lol?

Your neighbor thinks you stole his radio. So the police knock on your door and come to search your home tonight-you will let them right? I mean, if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't have a problem with them going through everything, right?

Why should Manny be subjected to extraordinary tests, relative to the ACs tests, just because no one can possibly believe he put on weight in the last fifteen years? Furthermore the 14 days is a bogus, meaningless number than May pulled out of his ass.

There must be some serious couch potatoes in here. Just because you don't work out and can't get muscle doesn't mean whoever does, is juicing.

Your neighbor thinks you stole his radio. So the police knock on your door and come to search your home tonight-you will let them right? I mean, if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't have a problem with them going through everything, right?

Why should Manny be subjected to extraordinary tests, relative to the ACs tests, just because no one can possibly believe he put on weight in the last fifteen years? Furthermore the 14 days is a bogus, meaningless number than May pulled out of his ass.

There must be some serious couch potatoes in here. Just because you don't work out and can't get muscle doesn't mean whoever does, is juicing.

Not to mention he agreed to a blood test right after the fight...

He just didn't want his blood drawn the day of before the fight... and that is completely reasonable. Floyd's overblown self viewed legacy means more to him than integrity. That's all it's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back