News Official: Khabib Nurmagomedov suspended nine months and fined $500,000 by the NAC

Very different
But Conor should have been fined $25k for doing so.
if Aldo was aggressive it would have been bad

but Khabib aggressively started a fight in the crowd
Frankie, do you know, would 500k be the biggest fine in history of US sports?

racket NSAC. I bet UFC had to pay a few mil too before meeting started if you catch my drift..

Should be like $80 like a traffic ticket IMO

Frankie, do you know, would 500k be the biggest fine in history of US sports?

That is a great Q..
If you just go by fine, then maybe.
If you go by lost income then no bc ARod was suspended a year and would have made $25m or so.

Do a Google. I am no longer on my comp to do it and my cell is limited.

mcgregor.jpg

No suspension. No fine.

ACs are a joke lol

Two totally different things. Use your brain.

They both jumped the cage, dummy. That's why it was so frowned upon in Khabib's situation. Are you saying if Khabib swung at Dillon backstage he would've been fined 500K? Plus, nobody was hurt and the incident was under control within minutes. Not to mention the guy he went after was an MMA fighter who had it coming. Clearly none of this was taken into consideration with such a hefty fine.

And what about Conor's bus incident? Why did you choose to ignore that point?

That has nothing to do with the nsac you fucking idiots.

Sure regarding Conor receiving more of a punishment for the bus incident you're absolutely right but if you can't make a distinction between Conor Aldo and Conor Khabib you're an idiot. Both jumped the cage, one started throwing punches and kicks and nigh on, but for security, instigated a brawl outside of the cage. You can argue the fine was steep but my point stands that if you think the incidents are one and the same you're either trolling or retarded.

He's both

How much did Khabib make in that fight?
People will say 2 million but they are forgetting about the SPECIAL BACKROOM BONUSES> Khabib is no doubt a BILLIONAIRE and will laugh at this pathetic NSAC bill

your knowledge means nothing. the moment nsac accept the psa its 6 months ending a week before ufc 236 which was rumored for weeks to be where he will fight next.
he will fight at 236 in april. mark those words.
your knowledge means nothing. the ufc just moved an entire card few days before its time after jones was caught on steroids and nsac refused to host the event. fk your knowledge LOL.
Insults my knowledge (even though Khabib not fighting at UFC236 is common fucking sense) and to no surprise Khabib does NOT get booked for 236.........

Great work kid !!!!

Back