News Official: Khabib Nurmagomedov suspended nine months and fined $500,000 by the NAC

Guy. If you punch me in the face, and I or the establishment the fight took place decide not to charge you, you have not committed a crime. The police cannot show up on your doorstep the next day without a victim charging you of something. Now if I punch you in the face, and you do decide to charge me, I have committed a crime. The police can, and will, show up on my doorstep the next day.

This isn't rocket science here. Every time two individuals get into a fight, it's not automatically assault. One of those individuals has to make that charge on the other.
Otherwise everybody who has two sons growing up together, their children would be committing assault on a daily basis.

If you punch someone in the face, and they don't want to press charges. You can still be charged, it just weakens the prosecutions case. In your world, manslaughter doesn't exist because a dead person cannot press charges.

lol 500k, whats to stop Khabib to just tell nevada and the UFC to go fuck themselves and finish his career fighting for rich mobsters in Russia?

lol 500k, whats to stop Khabib to just tell nevada and the UFC to go fuck themselves and finish his career fighting for rich mobsters in Russia?

Nothing

But if he wants a $10m+ payday with Conor in a rematch, he needs to do it in US/UFC

Khabib is paying 750k.
Himself = 500k
Teammates = [25k, 25k]
Lawyer for everyone = 200k

Good on him for backing his team.

I don’t assume your Conor fan just a moron, which most likely makes you a Conor fan. The stain has pulled 2 moves way worse than what Khabib has and basically gone unscathed. I’m just pointing out the inconsistencies of the commissions for punishment. I’m not crying by any means just pointing how stupid this punishment is. You realize that fighters linscenes have been revoked for less for actions outside of events right?

Pointing out stupidity is not dick riding or hating. I don’t like Conor for sure but why would this make me mad? Conor got fucking tooled by Khabib and we will never see him in the octagon again and his ass pirate friend was cowering like a bitch when Khabib jumped at him. Suspension or not it was the greatest moment in MMA history.
You say they're 'way worse' but you don't seem to understand than in the commissions eyes they are not. And you're calling me the moron lol

Let's be honest, there is a pattern of behavior from Khabib and his lackeys, he's started brawls on multiple occasions and this time it was on a televised event!

I think it's about time it is made known to him that he can't pull that Dagestani caveman shit in the civilised world.

That fine is absolutely ridiculous. Where did they pluck that number from? Doesn't make sense at all.

500k?! That is fucking insanely criminal. What a bunch of crooks. I hope they burn to the ground.

If you punch someone in the face, and they don't want to press charges. You can still be charged, it just weakens the prosecutions case. In your world, manslaughter doesn't exist because a dead person cannot press charges.
When you commit a murder of any kind you are immediately charged by the state. You've taken a citizen from them, or in a more crude view, you've taken future tax dollars from the state.

An entity of some kind must charge you for a crime to be present. Whether that be an individual, an organization, or the state.

He put tons of people at risk, the brawl was next to the audience and any one of them could have got accidentally hit/hurt. Would likely got a much lower fine had it been an in cage brawl

What about when Conor jumped outside of the cage at Aldo??? Double standard...

When you commit a murder of any kind you are immediately charged by the state. You've taken a citizen from them, or in a more crude view, you've taken future tax dollars from the state.

An entity of some kind must charge you for a crime to be present. Whether that be an individual, an organization, or the state.

Its probably best if you just stop

Well TBF, with Conor it is only business. Despite what his fans say he is not a crazy man that will go at anyone any time. When Conor jumps a cage or tries to "fight" someone, he always waits for security to grab him or someone to get in between them. Khabib is actually about that shit that Conor pretends to be

Its probably best if you just stop
Please feel free to present a counter... 'cause if you think what you just quoted was a hot take I'm not sure what to say.

Dumb comparison, Khabib jumped out to attack someone and started a brawl endangering people around. Conor jumped out the cage just to scream at Aldo like a mad man, no punches were thrown and nobody was in danger
conor-mcgregor-confronts-jose-aldo-video-1.jpg

Very different
But Conor should have been fined $25k for doing so.
if Aldo was aggressive it would have been bad

but Khabib aggressively started a fight in the crowd

He deserved it...went out into the crowd and assaulted someone. Lucky it wasn't a million.

Back