Official GROOVY LandGOAT Vanatta Warwagon

I`m so proud for making that gif

hqdefault.jpg

#GROOVYBless

CzV-LL-UQAAzQ_E

#GROOVYGOAT

Big fan since I watched him step in and almost stop one of the best lightweights in the world. Dude is fun as hell to watch! I think he can do great things in this sport.

@DS7 You're the co-pilot of this Warwagon. When we get a new member you keep track of them and give them this welcoming:

DJ-khaled-another-one-merch1-e1449689736135-600x400.0.jpg

This is a huge responsibility, I'm counting on you.

@BC OH SHIT!!!!! LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND...

hqdefault.jpg

GOATS

Anybody hating on Lando needs to realise that all he had before going to train at Greg jackson's a few years ago was a bit of wrestling and bjj experience. He said when Barboza ko'd Etim with that wheel kick that he couldn't even throw a spinning hook kick or any kind of spinning attack for that matter. He's improving incredibly fast and he's unusually calm when he fights. The sort of calmness he has while fighting is a huge advantage for him over almost anybody, not to mention his movement that he is constantly working to improve.

Anybody hating on Lando needs to realise that all he had before going to train at Greg jackson's a few years ago was a bit of wrestling and bjj experience. He said when Barboza ko'd Etim with that wheel kick that he couldn't even throw a spinning hook kick or any kind of spinning attack for that matter. He's improving incredibly fast and he's unusually calm when he fights. The sort of calmness he has while fighting is a huge advantage for him over almost anybody, not to mention his movement that he is constantly working to improve.

Join the nation brother

I'm in.
I just refuse to use that retarded goat meme.
Leave that Northcutt and Perry nuhuggers.

Lando bless David Teymur's bum underwears.

HE SHALL NOT HAVE LANDOS UNDERWEAR
giphy.gif

Strange ass dude with his underwear warnings of incoming fucks and whatnot.

Still doesn't matter can't fuck anyone while you are KO'ed.

To easy for Lando.

Back